show "add source" buttons - not clickable
Dear friends, I am back again with KODI on new Raspberry Pi, but I am not able to add anything to my video library, even though I can easily access my NAS in File manager.
I have check some hints on forum, but Show "Add source" buttons is not not accessible - see https://photos.app.goo.gl/b5UuzXf961GQAaGa8.
Any hint, any help, please?
Thanks
Martin
(2018-08-19, 23:40)matkoo Wrote: Dear friends, I am back again with KODI on new Raspberry Pi
Well, that took only 6 years... Smile

Which OS on the RPi is running Kodi? Which Kodi?
Choose the default skin if you run into troubles.
Looks like OSMC. Go back to the main menu, select videos, files, add source.
Yes, 6 years. Time flies :-)
My kids are now older, I do not want them to see everything what is on NAS - via DLNA. KODI looks like a good solution.
I use Kodi 17.6.
The only thing I see there is two dots (parent folder) and "Auto-mounted drives". I do not see "Add source" and I cannot activate it, as the menu item (Settings/Media/General) is not accessible. See the picture I posted.
Did you click the two dots? The pic you posted is irrelevant as it's from settings menu.
you're likely using a profile which does not have permission to add sources.

Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
this profile option disables access to the 'add sources' setting when it's set to 'separate (locked)'.

Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I am logged in as main user.
Still no confirmation on the OS. There is no crystal ball here, and short answers aren't working well. Kindly provide a debug log (wiki) for OS details and other stuff.
I did a brand new installation and everything is fine now :-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
show "add source" buttons - not clickable0