Reporting Kodi seller here 8/21
"Brand New Amazon Fire TV Stick Fully Loaded/Jailbroken with Kodi 17.6, – On Demand Media" *link removed*

This popped up on Google ads, there using shopify, and I do know shopify websites appear on Google ads at a high rate. So shopify should be at fault here as well. They need to scan over there websites. You will have to call Google support to get the ad removed.

Best of luck
thanks for this. there should be an option to report the link somewhere on the page. I removed it as to not promote the product.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Hi I ordered one stating that it was kodi tv shop they even sent me email confirming purchase and even a download for easy installation it also had the lock on it as secure site i bought this as a few friends said kodi good for many other things like tv channels i paid 29.99 but the money was taken by a 2nd party even had an order number everything was made to look like a kod i shop but I have rang emailed them still nothing I lost 29.99 because that site was not reported but others may lose more as it is selling a lot more expensive stuff so please get it reported i am unsure even how to begin to do it
Just to be clear these sites are nothing to do with Team Kodi and XBMC foundation.

Anyone taken in by these guys need to contact their local trading standards team, better business bureau or your local equivalent. You are the one who has lost money so report it to someone with authority to do something about it.
If people did their research they would know we do not supply any hardware. We are an organisation of volunteers and as such do not have a dedicated legal team to call upon.
How do we report websites to the Kodi team; websites that are using the name Kodi without the permission of the Kodi team?
You can report them here in this thread. We will see it.

You have not been a member long enough to edit your own posts, so we will delete the links you provide as part of our on-going efforts to keep our forum clean of junk piracy discussions. Don't be concerned as the Team Members can still view the links and act on them as needed.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hi all

Just another one to report

Thank you. Link removed so we're not giving them any additional advertising, but moderators and team members can still access it.
Thank you. Link removed so we're not giving them any additional advertising, but moderators and team members can still access it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Reporting Kodi seller here 8/210