Movie Posters Displaying Black Bar and Text.
Since I have started using tinyMediaManager (which creates an nfo file for the movie) to scrape movies, the bottom of the poster in the display screen in Kodi now displays a black bar with the name of the movie instead of just the poster.  I suspect that this is a default if you are using nfo's to describe your movies.  I've looked at the nfo and can't see any parameter in there that might effect the poster display and can't find any setting that might change this behaviour.

Is there any way to remove this "feature" and return to displaying just the movie poster?

I am using Kodi 18.0 beta1 Git:20180817-f08d8686e9 Compiled Aug 18 2018. I am using Windows 7 Professional SP1.
@rappleby28

Please post a screenshot of what you are seeing.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Also, which skin?
I am using the default skin.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Posters Displaying Black Bar and Text.0