• 107(current)
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019)
@Comma , @3500 - it's an unfortunate tiny bug that slipped by, hotfix - https://github.com/cartmandos/skin.titan...a23d3fc25d
Hello, how can I use images as a title, like on this screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/08zt5wq.jpg ?
I have only plain text: https://ibb.co/2sWwTq2
(2019-05-05, 17:36)cartman.dos Wrote: @Comma , @3500 - it's an unfortunate tiny bug that slipped by, hotfix - https://github.com/cartmandos/skin.titan...a23d3fc25d

No biggie Wink
HI Cartman
i've noticed that the some Widgets rows in Bingie home are being set in randomly order,
meaning: on first load up, the 3 first rows are start from the beginning, but some rows are start from the middle or near the end of the row as if i scrolled it right by myself,
now let say i take this Widget row left back to its beginning, if i moving to the HOME hub then comeback to MOVIES hub the rows are set back in randomly order (some in the middle, some near the end),
for example, this is how it looks like on first loadup before i got to these rows : https://ibb.co/0B7SPKm

have you seen this phenomenon ?
thanks.
(2019-05-05, 17:36)cartman.dos Wrote: @Comma , @3500 - it's an unfortunate tiny bug that slipped by, hotfix - https://github.com/cartmandos/skin.titan...a23d3fc25d

i'm not bothering with those issue
i will update when there's a new feature or the next major update of this skin
thankyou for respond this
INTEL: Celeron - UHD 610 | KODI: 18.3
(2019-05-05, 19:00)scofield272 Wrote: HI Cartman
i've noticed that the some Widgets rows in Bingie home are being set in randomly order,
meaning: on first load up, the 3 first rows are start from the beginning, but some rows are start from the middle or near the end of the row as if i scrolled it right by myself,
now let say i take this Widget row left back to its beginning, if i moving to the HOME hub then comeback to MOVIES hub the rows are set back in randomly order (some in the middle, some near the end),

thanks.
It is because of this random order constant shuffling every time the widgets refresh that I set all my widgets with my own playlists in either order by title or order by date.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2019-05-05, 13:27)clarcgriswold Wrote: hi,
i have a problem creating an widget on home screen. I created a Smart Playlist with some random episodes
and it looks like this on my home screen:

and what im trying is creating a widget thats looks like this above and when i clicking it it should just play my playlist

is this somehow possible?

It's because your playlist contains episodes and not shows
(2019-05-05, 20:07)cscott1 Wrote:

thanks.
It is because of this random order constant shuffling every time the widgets refresh that I set all my widgets with my own playlists in either order by title or order by date.  
thanks,
so there is no workaround solution to set the widgets ascending as random BUT not facing these random stages in the widgets?
(2019-05-05, 20:20)scofield272 Wrote:
(2019-05-05, 20:07)cscott1 Wrote:

thanks.
thanks,
so there is no workaround solution to set the widgets ascending as random BUT not facing these random stages in the widgets? 
Not that I know of.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2019-05-05, 04:05)zeroq Wrote: I'm having a issue playing internal trailers with emby for kodi native play, movies plays fine but pressing on trailers nothing happens. If i switch to other skin they play fine. Is there any settings in Bingie that i need to select?

Can anyone please tell me if there is an solution to my issue.
(2018-09-12, 13:44)Mallinder Wrote: The skin is great but wanted to ask is there a way to force it to use the local trailer in the same folder as the movie ? Im using kodi with the emby add on tried both native and addon and both ask me to install youtube add on that wants to stream the trailer and not play the local one. Theme music for box sets works fine.

-Solved-
Incase anyone else has the same problem emby was not updating the meta data, library scan will not fix it but a manual scan of a library and update information does

Thanks for the update, I have same issue for some reason I can't fix it.
(2019-05-05, 23:49)zeroq Wrote:
(2019-05-05, 04:05)zeroq Wrote: I'm having a issue playing internal trailers with emby for kodi native play, movies plays fine but pressing on trailers nothing happens. If i switch to other skin they play fine. Is there any settings in Bingie that i need to select?

Debug log would help
(2019-05-06, 00:31)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-05-05, 23:49)zeroq Wrote:

Debug log would help 
Thanks, the first time it played from youtube trailer, 2nd time freezes and 3nd  time i tried couple of times,nothing happened so i switched to osmc original skin and tried there everything plays fine.
https://paste.osmc.tv/yacibifowi

Thanks
is anyone know how to make intro before movie or the episode of series playing?
INTEL: Celeron - UHD 610 | KODI: 18.3
Anyone know how many 30 video widgets a 4K firestick would be able to handle before crashing?
  • 107(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019)26