• 12(current)
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019)
(2018-12-05, 10:33)fredistehboss Wrote: @ontap I'm trying to set up "Kodi Bingie Mode" and everytime I restart Kodi, my widgets dissappear! Did you figure out how to prevent that? It defeats the whole point if I have to re-add them. If you have any advice please let know
 Where do you have your widgets pointing to? Did you shut down kodi properly after setting up your widgets? I long hold the back button to bring up the power menu.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
Tongue 
@ontap @cscott1 @cartman.dos 
**Editted many times, sorry. I went back to make sure I followed the installation instructions clearly to confirm this**

The homescreen widgets I'm using are the Netflix sections under my name in the Netflix addon (i.e. Video Add-on>Netflix>MyAccountName>Netflix Originals)
They will not load after a restart. Yes I close it properly. I close it from within Kodi's "Exit" function. Please help me figure out why they disappear? I'm on Windows 10.

I'm sure I followed the guide right. The widgets just don't load after a restart... They remain blank... Huh
HERE IS A QUICK VIDEO I MADE TO DEMONSTRATE MY PROBLEM Smile 
0:00-3:44 is setup leading up to my problem/bug. Skip to 3:45 to see the problem.

Please help me! And let me know if I'm "doing it wrong"
(2018-12-06, 00:22)fredistehboss Wrote: @ontap @cscott1 @cartman.dos 
**Editted many times, sorry. I went back to make sure I followed the installation instructions clearly to confirm this**

The homescreen widgets I'm using are the Netflix sections under my name in the Netflix addon (i.e. Video Add-on>Netflix>MyAccountName>Netflix Originals)
They will not load after a restart. Yes I close it properly. I close it from within Kodi's "Exit" function. Please help me figure out why they disappear? I'm on Windows 10.

I'm sure I followed the guide right. The widgets just don't load after a restart... They remain blank... Huh
HERE IS A QUICK VIDEO I MADE TO DEMONSTRATE MY PROBLEM Smile 
0:00-3:44 is setup leading up to my problem/bug. Skip to 3:45 to see the problem.

Please help me! And let me know if I'm "doing it wrong"

It looked like you were doing everything right to me. I don't use the Netflix add-on so I'm not sure if this will work but maybe try making a smart playlist in Kodi that leads to the Netflix continue watching content and make that your widget. Honestly I'm betting that the Netflix add-on doesn't play nice with widgets. Try opening the add-on after the reboot to see if the widget opens. Probably has something to do with the widevine garbage Netflix enforces I'm surprised that someone created a working Netflix addon at all for Kodi. I would suggest you go to the Netflix add-on thread and ask for help there as well.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2018-10-11, 01:11)cscott1 Wrote:
(2018-09-04, 20:01)wsx1 Wrote:
(2018-09-04, 19:56)cartman.dos Wrote: I meant if you think it's better for tvshows and movies library? I know it's less attractive for seasons and episodes...
I think is better for tv show have poster and film.
Also for season
But for episodes I like this settings.

Also please upload old 523 from 0.1.1 that that I download from repository not working well. :-(

I insert the image I like for tv showImageImageImage 

Cartman I kind of agree with this guy about the seasons looking better with the posters view. I like the homepage with the the two landscape rows. And episodes on wide Netflix is there a way to do this?

Ideally it would flow best if the seasons and episodes were on one page in the wide Netflix veiw but I think I remember reading somewhere you had trouble figuring that out? 
 Hey.. I Know you may be busy but if it's not too much i would like to ask for you're assistance. I have read through all these post's including yours and most of your problems i had (at some point). How did you set up Artwork Beef correctly to pull the Clearlogo's? You see my problem is it pulls everything, from ratings to studio logo's, but... when it goes to pull the Clearlogo it displays a black area, No logo. Then it reverts back to writing.  So it's trying to pull it. I had the correct settings, then a little hiccup and had to start fresh, like yourself but now i just cant get ClearLogo's to display.  "Apparently it has to do with the text in <overview>. You have to escape all special characters. There was an ë in there and a é. That leads to not displaying the images".  Another user wrote.. If you know where this could be it would be highly appreciated.
Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don't wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it's at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored.
Why did I get this error when trying to install the skin?
(2018-12-06, 22:58)DjSpike2k8 Wrote:
(2018-10-11, 01:11)cscott1 Wrote:
(2018-09-04, 20:01)wsx1 Wrote: I think is better for tv show have poster and film.
Also for season
But for episodes I like this settings.

Also please upload old 523 from 0.1.1 that that I download from repository not working well. :-(

I insert the image I like for tv showImageImageImage 

Cartman I kind of agree with this guy about the seasons looking better with the posters view. I like the homepage with the the two landscape rows. And episodes on wide Netflix is there a way to do this?

Ideally it would flow best if the seasons and episodes were on one page in the wide Netflix veiw but I think I remember reading somewhere you had trouble figuring that out? 
 Hey.. I Know you may be busy but if it's not too much i would like to ask for you're assistance. I have read through all these post's including yours and most of your problems i had (at some point). How did you set up Artwork Beef correctly to pull the Clearlogo's? You see my problem is it pulls everything, from ratings to studio logo's, but... when it goes to pull the Clearlogo it displays a black area, No logo. Then it reverts back to writing.  So it's trying to pull it. I had the correct settings, then a little hiccup and had to start fresh, like yourself but now i just cant get ClearLogo's to display.  "Apparently it has to do with the text in <overview>. You have to escape all special characters. There was an ë in there and a é. That leads to not displaying the images".  Another user wrote.. If you know where this could be it would be highly appreciated.

I think Fanart TV has been down the last couple of days and I'm also experiencing the lack of art. To answer your question about beef I don't use it to populate media it will pull way too much and kill any free space what I do is I use artwork Downloader and and set it up to pull only one landscape thumb and the clear logos. Everything else display without downloading the only thing I use beef for is maybe changing some art around from the context menu but I absolutely never run it it will kill an Android box.
How can I remove the following from the home screen: in progress and recommended movies, recently added movies, recently added music videos.
Hello !

I gave a try on the mod and it is really awesome.
I have some little things to complete the perfect setting but I can’t figure it out. maybe there is an option for that but I can’t’find them.

The widget view is large netflix landscape, and the libraty view is netflix too.
-On the home or the library, the tiles always shows fanart, but I would like to change them with clearart instead, like I saw in captures. I can’t find a way to change them. I ´ve checked the option in the skin settings, rescrap the library with artwork beef, but Instill have the same fanarts in the tiles (widget and library).
-And with that, it would be perfect if the fanart could be different from the tile also...

EDIT: ok those two problems were solved when I stoped mix clearart and landscapes...

-Speakinf about the widget, is there a way to sort them randomly instead of title sorting.
-Some views changes during navigation, getting from netflix views to lists views without any call.

Besides thoses littles problems, i’m very happy with this skin that I found tonight. I would be very happy tonhelp solve theses problems by getting into the code and share solutions. But I’ll do that this week end because it’s very late here.
This looks amazing!

However I can't make 'em to work on Krypton? Is this skin just for Leia? Sorry if it is but I make log file to show my problem. I did everything from first page what is suggested and still got error "dependency xbmc.gui 5.13.0" message.

Fresh Kodi Krypton 17.6 install on Windows PC.

https://pastebin.com/KyvBYctJ
(2018-12-07, 23:53)carmelo987 Wrote: This looks amazing!

However I can't make 'em to work on Krypton? Is this skin just for Leia? Sorry if it is but I make log file to show my problem. I did everything from first page what is suggested and still got error "dependency xbmc.gui 5.13.0" message.

Fresh Kodi Krypton 17.6 install on Windows PC.

https://pastebin.com/KyvBYctJ

Yes only for Kodi 18 that is your problem
Thanks for answer mate.

So I won't kick my head anymore why the thing won't work hehe.

Skin looks phenomenal, the best one I saw so far for Kodi. Thanks for this great gift. I will wait first stable version of Leia and then I will install this beauty.
(2018-12-08, 01:09)carmelo987 Wrote: Thanks for answer mate.

So I won't kick my head anymore why the thing won't work hehe.

Skin looks phenomenal, the best one I saw so far for Kodi. Thanks for this great gift. I will wait first stable version of Leia and then I will install this beauty.

You could give the titan mod a try, it' ll work on krypton.

And included most of the work of that mod.
As cartman worked temporally with me on the mod for the netflix stuff.
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
(2018-12-07, 03:31)draykid Wrote: Why did I get this error when trying to install the skin?
 There was an gui version bump in Kodi, > RC1.

You nedd edit addon.xml manualy.

If you have it already -> go into\addons\skin.titan.leiabeta.bingie.mode\addon.xml

change
xml:
<import version="5.13.0" addon="xbmc.gui"/>
to
xml:
<import version="5.14.0" addon="xbmc.gui"/>

If you havent installed it,
you need to
1. dl -> https://github.com/cartmandos/repository...-0.1.2.zip
2. unpack it
3. rename the linbe i wrote above  (skin.titan.leiabeta.bingie.mode\addon.xml)
4. re zip it
5. install from zip in Kodi
install from zip, and edit the xml before install,
@ mardukL

I will, thanks for the advice Smile

Just one question since this is fresh install, do I need to have Titan original skin installed and then Titan MOD or I will be good with just Titan MOD?
(2018-12-08, 17:45)carmelo987 Wrote: @ mardukL

I will, thanks for the advice Smile

Just one question since this is fresh install, do I need to have Titan original skin installed and then Titan MOD or I will be good with just Titan MOD?

Just the mod, but you can have booth.
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019)26