• 172(current)
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019)
(2019-09-27, 12:03)Animizio Wrote:
(2019-09-23, 23:43)Animizio Wrote: Hello, very nice skin Smile
How to add addons for the bingie search? I can't find any tutorial

Please don't ignore my question Smile

And also... how to change the trailer language to German? I get only English trailers..  
I doubt your question is being ignored... if its not being answered its because we don't know the answer or the people who do are busy with jobs family or real life in general. please be patient im sure your questions will be answered in time.

***edit after skimming through the thread a bit I may have an answer for you... Look in setting for global search and enable it. I have never tried it but I believe that is is the setting you are looking for to search addons.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
Sadly the issue tab on github got deleted. I know there was a tutorial to add different addons to the search. The global search is different and you need to keep it disabled, to get the bingie search.
(2019-09-23, 13:14)anbessaw7 Wrote: @cartman.dos Thanks for the great skin and appreciate all the support you provide. Have been using this skin for a while now and the layout and functionality is ideal for my purposes. I have no intention of switching to another skin, so I wanted to know if you will/have considered supporting the Advanced Emulator Launcher addon?

I have already added my games to Bingie and out of the box - artwork (fanart) works and metadata works partially for fields that are present in both add-ons (i.e Plot, Year, Rating) but if I could get the additional information screen and auto-trailers to work - my setup would be complete!

I know this is cannot be a priority for this project - so would the above be possible through simple modification of some settings and layouts in bingie? I am willing to give it a shot but have no idea how complex it might be

I was literally about to ask the same thing.  I can not change views associated with Advanced emulator launcher.  No matter what view I choose it immediately reverts to list.  Also,  the "Plot" on my launchers do not show up. 

An option for per widget layout would be helpful, as Boxart size shape vary from platform to platform.

Otherwise launchers work great for all my emulators within this skin.  It all looks amazing.  thank you!
(2019-09-29, 02:35)spigot666 Wrote:
(2019-09-23, 13:14)anbessaw7 Wrote: @cartman.dos Thanks for the great skin and appreciate all the support you provide. Have been using this skin for a while now and the layout and functionality is ideal for my purposes. I have no intention of switching to another skin, so I wanted to know if you will/have considered supporting the Advanced Emulator Launcher addon?

I have already added my games to Bingie and out of the box - artwork (fanart) works and metadata works partially for fields that are present in both add-ons (i.e Plot, Year, Rating) but if I could get the additional information screen and auto-trailers to work - my setup would be complete!

I know this is cannot be a priority for this project - so would the above be possible through simple modification of some settings and layouts in bingie? I am willing to give it a shot but have no idea how complex it might be

I was literally about to ask the same thing.  I can not change views associated with Advanced emulator launcher.  No matter what view I choose it immediately reverts to list.  Also,  the "Plot" on my launchers do not show up. 

An option for per widget layout would be helpful, as Boxart size shape vary from platform to platform.

Otherwise launchers work great for all my emulators within this skin.  It all looks amazing.  thank you!     

On my end, I have been able to change the views for AEL and also change the layout per widget - for instance, my Home menu has widgets for movies, tv shows and games. The movies and shows layout is set to None (use global setting) while the games are set to Poster (i.e Front Box Cover). So changing views is possible with the current build - you might need to change some of your settings, or even a fresh install of AEL maybe required.

As for the plot - once you have the views working (select one which displays the plot) and as long as you have an .nfo file with <plot> field populated (and locally stored alongside the rom), Bingie will automagically display it.
(2019-09-29, 12:03)anbessaw7 Wrote:

On my end, I have been able to change the views for AEL and also change the layout per widget - for instance, my Home menu has widgets for movies, tv shows and games. The movies and shows layout is set to None (use global setting) while the games are set to Poster (i.e Front Box Cover). So changing views is possible with the current build - you might need to change some of your settings, or even a fresh install of AEL maybe required.

As for the plot - once you have the views working (select one which displays the plot) and as long as you have an .nfo file with <plot> field populated (and locally stored alongside the rom), Bingie will automagically display it.   

Version of Kodi/Bingie/AEL?
Also,  in regards to the Widget layouts, I am familiar with the setting, as I have been a long time user of Titan, but Widget layout option is no longer an option in Bingie Version 1.03

(2019-09-29, 17:27)spigot666 Wrote:
(2019-09-29, 12:03)anbessaw7 Wrote:
(2019-09-29, 02:35)spigot666 Wrote: I was literally about to ask the same thing.  I can not change views associated with Advanced emulator launcher.  No matter what view I choose it immediately reverts to list.  Also,  the "Plot" on my launchers do not show up. 

Kodi 18.3 / Bingie 1.0.3 / AEL 0.9.7
(2019-09-29, 18:42)anbessaw7 Wrote:
(2019-09-29, 17:27)spigot666 Wrote:
(2019-09-29, 12:03)anbessaw7 Wrote: On my end, I have been able to change the views for AEL and also change the layout per widget - for instance, my Home menu has widgets for movies, tv shows and games. The movies and shows layout is set to None (use global setting) while the games are set to Poster (i.e Front Box Cover). So changing views is possible with the current build - you might need to change some of your settings, or even a fresh install of AEL maybe required.

Interesting, Im running Kodi 18.2/Bingie 1.03/AEL 0.9.7

Can you see my screenshot above?
(2019-09-29, 18:49)spigot666 Wrote:
(2019-09-29, 18:42)anbessaw7 Wrote:
(2019-09-29, 17:27)spigot666 Wrote: Version of Kodi/Bingie/AEL?   

Yes i can see your screenshot. Not sure why you don't have that option but I was just messing around in Kodi to see if i could replicate your issue and found something you may want to look at.

If by any chance you have changed the Homescreen Layout from the default (BINGIE) to something else (e.g. Enhanced all-in-one homescreen) then that may be your cause for the Layout Widget option to disappear. Set it back to BINGIE if this is the case.
(2019-09-29, 20:21)anbessaw7 Wrote:
(2019-09-29, 18:49)spigot666 Wrote:
(2019-09-29, 18:42)anbessaw7 Wrote: Kodi 18.3 / Bingie 1.0.3 / AEL 0.9.7      

Yes i can see your screenshot. Not sure why you don't have that option but I was just messing around in Kodi to see if i could replicate your issue and found something you may want to look at.

If by any chance you have changed the Homescreen Layout from the default (BINGIE) to something else (e.g. Enhanced all-in-one homescreen) then that may be your cause for the Layout Widget option to disappear. Set it back to BINGIE if this is the case. 

Home screen layout is set to Bingie.  I do have Titan MOD installed as well, not sure if there's some sort of conflict there.
Sort order in EPG-view "MyPVRGuide.xml" cannot be changed, there is no reaction at all. 

....I can not change views associated with Advanced emulator launcher.  No matter what view I choose it immediately reverts to list. 
A video of this issue.  No matter what I do, my AEL views always stay to list:
https://imgur.com/Q0ZbkaC
Hi Cartamn

When I'm using UpNext addon, seldom, when i click on the "play next episode" popup button, the countdown popup is shown on the start of the next episode and not disappear (it countdown repeatedly) until i press on the "watch the ending" button.
(2019-10-02, 10:30)scofield272 Wrote: Hi Cartamn

When I'm using UpNext addon, seldom, when i click on the "play next episode" popup button, the countdown popup is shown on the start of the next episode and not disappear (it countdown repeatedly) until i press on the "watch the ending" button.

Yeah, the Up Next popup is broken at the moment, it will be fixed with the next update. Just disable the pop up for now and use the "next track" button on your mini keyboard/third party remote if you have one. If not, just fast forward to the end of the movie/episode and it will pop up by itself.
(2019-10-03, 11:09)Acratic Wrote:
(2019-10-02, 10:30)scofield272 Wrote: Hi Cartamn

Yeah, the Up Next popup is broken at the moment, it will be fixed with the next update. Just disable the pop up for now and use the "next track" button on your mini keyboard/third party remote if you have one. If not, just fast forward to the end of the movie/episode and it will pop up by itself. 
Will do, Thanks for the update.
Hey, I ran into this problem concerning clear logos. Apparently, if you go into ".kodi" and place your own clear logos in the shows/movies folders, while the home screen and general UI recognizes and uses them after you select them using the artwork menu, the video player doesn't use them. It's not a app breaking problem but it's annoying me, a lot. Anyone got a fix for this or is this something only the dev can fix?

Pictures of the problem: https://imgur.com/a/s3Pw1FU

Thanks!
  • 172(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019)26