• 2(current)
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019)
nevermind. figured it out myself.

installed perfectly. thank you!!
Wonderful mod, thanks.

I could use some help getting ratings flags to show on homescreen and library views other than Netflix view, I have enabled white ratings flags under "homescreen layout" and all rating settings under
"media library views" I have put my API keys in the metadata and artwork module which I know works, but the only place I can get them to show is in the Netflix view layout in coloured which is not the best view to browse hundreds movies I do prefer Panel details for large libraries.

Media flags doesn't show either other than Netflix view.

Thanks for any help.
(2018-08-23, 12:50)wsx1 Wrote: Installed and it was fantastic.
I have a little problem with Next Up notification.
It seem not working.
Any suggestions?
Let's try. What do you mean by ''not working''? if you don't see the pop-up window at-all, it's most likely an add-on related problem and not the skin itself, but you can upload a debug log here just in case, to see what's going on when a video reaches the time defined in the add-on that should pop-up the window.
Quote:@Comma
Wonderful mod, thanks.

I could use some help getting ratings flags to show on homescreen and library views other than Netflix view, I have enabled white ratings flags under "homescreen layout" and all rating settings under
"media library views" I have put my API keys in the metadata and artwork module which I know works, but the only place I can get them to show is in the Netflix view layout in coloured which is not the best view to browse hundreds movies I do prefer Panel details for large libraries.

Media flags doesn't show either other than Netflix view.
If you want to get them in library viewtypes, you must (a) check OFF the ''Do not show footer bar'' setting in general setting tab (b) after allowing rating of your choosing, check ON ''Enable white rating flags in footer'' in media libraries tab.
Hope this helps.
This is awesome - congrats!  I have it up and running on my Fire TV using Kodi Leia.  Do you mind if I share any issues if I encounter them going forward?  So far so good though - thanks again for building and sharing this skin!
Looks good but I can't it to install from repo, just comes up with black screen
(2018-08-24, 01:00)Picard Wrote: Looks good but I can't it to install from repo, just comes up with black screen
 To begin thinking if I can help solve your issue, I must have some minimum info - OS, Kodi build and debug log would be a good place to start.
(2018-08-23, 12:16)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2018-08-23, 09:08)UbuntuUser Wrote:
(2018-08-23, 03:29)cartman.dos Wrote: Thanks.

It should function at least as good as it was with default Titan, since I haven't changed any of the core action of PVR in this skin, however it may look different.
I wasn't able to test it myself thus far unfortunately, but you're welcome to leave ur feedback.  
Well I did test it and I have to say this skin is beautiful, hands down the best skin available for Kodi 18.  LiveTV looks awesome.  My only question would be how do you get to the menu where you can edit artwork or refresh if it scans in wrong?  In regular Titan it is just info but in BINGIE info does not show you that stuff.

Thanks, UbuntuUser   
Thanks! Are we talking about dialog info buttons? if So, there's still the option to refresh & change artwork (with artwork beef).
If not, a screenshot/more info about what you're looking or a pic from default titan will help to get what you mean exactly.  
 Ok it was because I did not have the Artwork Beef add-on installed is why I was not seeing it.  But I have a lot of custom art and you use to be able to go in and pic from local source, but that does not seem to be the case with Artwork Beef add-on.  Also I was wondering how do you change what you see on the main screen or can't you?  Also almost any skin setting you try to change causes Kodi to crash.
(2018-08-23, 19:24)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2018-08-23, 12:50)wsx1 Wrote:  
If you want to get them in library viewtypes, you must (a) check OFF the ''Do not show footer bar'' setting in general setting tab (b) after allowing rating of your choosing, check ON ''Enable white rating flags in footer'' in media libraries tab.
Hope this helps.    
Thanks that did it, but the only media flags on the homescreen that are really useful is the boxed ones since the large (White and Color) are placed to high they are very close to the "Info line", I think if they are on the same line as the rating flags they would fit perfect.

It would be so cool if you could make media flags that match the look of the homescreen and support atmos and DTS-X flags this could be possible if your files are named like Deadpool.2.atmos.mkv,
I don't know how much time and work it would be to implement that and I do understand if it won't happen, but the work you have done already is so amazing and looks so beautiful and I really enjoy it thanks a lot cartman😉.
(2018-08-24, 06:36)UbuntuUser Wrote:
(2018-08-23, 12:16)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2018-08-23, 09:08)UbuntuUser Wrote: Well I did test it and I have to say this skin is beautiful, hands down the best skin available for Kodi 18.  LiveTV looks awesome.  My only question would be how do you get to the menu where you can edit artwork or refresh if it scans in wrong?  In regular Titan it is just info but in BINGIE info does not show you that stuff.

Thanks, UbuntuUser   
Thanks! Are we talking about dialog info buttons? if So, there's still the option to refresh & change artwork (with artwork beef).
If not, a screenshot/more info about what you're looking or a pic from default titan will help to get what you mean exactly.   
 Ok it was because I did not have the Artwork Beef add-on installed is why I was not seeing it.  But I have a lot of custom art and you use to be able to go in and pic from local source, but that does not seem to be the case with Artwork Beef add-on.  Also I was wondering how do you change what you see on the main screen or can't you?  Also almost any skin setting you try to change causes Kodi to crash. 
Artwork downloader is considered broken, and its replacement is artwork beef.
About "change what you see on the main screen" - well, you got a bunch of settings to choose from in homescreen settings... so i'm not sure what exactly you meant by it.
If you experienced a crash please give information (OS, Kodi build, crash log) and exact cases in which that occur.

Quote:@Comma
It would be so cool if you could make media flags that match the look of the homescreen and support atmos and DTS-X flags this could be possible if your files are named like Deadpool.2.atmos.mkv,
I don't know how much time and work it would be to implement that and I do understand if it won't happen, but the work you have done already is so amazing and looks so beautiful and I really enjoy it thanks a lot cartman😉.
I haven't changed much in media flags specifically in this mod, mainly because I didn't have much interest in it myself. I'm aware of the issues with it, and hope to get to it at some point, will try and create something that will match the mod's theme (maybe like mpaa gray box & resolution/audio channels rounded box?) and fix and clean the mess it is in currently...
I added your request for atmos/dts, shouldn't be a problem when I deal with the rest of it...
Nice looking forward to your future updates, thanks....
I rebuild the movie and tv show section of the mod but now lost the icons.  How can I restore those icons.Image
Hi Cartman.dos,
Absolutely brilliant skin.
One suggestion that I would really love you to implement if you could. mardukL is adding a split screen feature for TV shows in his titan mod where the show, seasons and episodes are on one screen. I was thinking could you use this on the episode screen and add the feature of choosing the season (where it shows the current season presently) and it changes the episodes respectively.
I think it would complement your already amazing mod, if this is what your giving us on the beta I cannot wait to see what you've got in store for the updates. (any teasers hint hint?).
If you could add this is you would probably have the best skin for kodi by Miles. I think this could be the skin with the most potential for kodi to date

https://youtu.be/qFeuC5d3Hok
(2018-08-24, 23:25)stujohaigh Wrote: Hi Cartman.dos,
One suggestion that I would really love you to implement if you could. mardukL is adding a split screen feature for TV shows in his titan mod where the show, seasons and episodes are on one screen. I was thinking could you use this on the episode screen and add the feature of choosing the season (where it shows the current season presently) and it changes the episodes respectively.
I think it would complement your already amazing mod, if this is what your giving us on the beta I cannot wait to see what you've got in store for the updates. (any teasers hint hint?).
If you able to copy this to the 1080i folder of the skin. Than change/rename the numbers 526 to 525 of xml name and inside the xml , and you should be able to have seasons and episode in one view...

video
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QAj-J5B...p=drivesdk
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
(2018-08-24, 20:40)minhgi Wrote: I rebuild the movie and tv show section of the mod but now lost the icons.  How can I restore those icons.
Basically you can set up which icon you want in customize shortcuts -> set thumbnail, for the desired shortcut. But the default icons are located under the skin's dir -> media -> shortcut, and you have to manually define them as thumbnail if they're somehow lost OR restore the default menu.
I'll try to add them to the selection of thumbnails to overcome this hurdle in the next update. (EDIT: added in current 0.1.1)

Quote:@stujohaigh
Hi Cartman.dos,

If you could add this is you would probably have the best skin for kodi by Miles. I think this could be the skin with the most potential for kodi to date
https://youtu.be/qFeuC5d3Hok
Thanks!
About the episodes and seasons on one screen...This was of course my first intention, and still is, but I had some technical difficulty with it regarding the behavior in episode-level.
It needs some work but I've got a couple of ideas how to make it more ''stable''.

Second, my vision for the skin was intended for the TV & Remote user in mind.
The UI you sent is more for desktop use, and in general, netflix got many different layouts for different platforms and even same platform but different builds (like android 6 vs 8).
But this requires A LOT of work. This is obviously a community effort and the best thing would be if people would have rolled up their sleeves and work on different things (from features, slight modification, layouts and total rebuild for desktop/touch interface). 
I'm much more inclined at this point to make the skin BEHAVE in a more friendly way...and in my honest opinion this is their actual greatness, I can just hope kodi will have a backend-frontend workflow one day and then things would get more interesting.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019)26