• 3(current)
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019)
(2018-08-24, 17:45)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2018-08-24, 06:36)UbuntuUser Wrote:
(2018-08-23, 12:16)cartman.dos Wrote: Thanks! Are we talking about dialog info buttons? if So, there's still the option to refresh & change artwork (with artwork beef).
If not, a screenshot/more info about what you're looking or a pic from default titan will help to get what you mean exactly.   
 Ok it was because I did not have the Artwork Beef add-on installed is why I was not seeing it.  But I have a lot of custom art and you use to be able to go in and pic from local source, but that does not seem to be the case with Artwork Beef add-on.  Also I was wondering how do you change what you see on the main screen or can't you?  Also almost any skin setting you try to change causes Kodi to crash.  
Artwork downloader is considered broken, and its replacement is artwork beef.
About "change what you see on the main screen" - well, you got a bunch of settings to choose from in homescreen settings... so i'm not sure what exactly you meant by it.
If you experienced a crash please give information (OS, Kodi build, crash log) and exact cases in which that occur.

I know Artwork Downloader is considered broken, but is there anyway to use it anyway with this skin?
(2018-08-26, 06:42)UbuntuUser Wrote:
(2018-08-24, 06:36)UbuntuUser Wrote:  Ok it was because I did not have the Artwork Beef add-on installed is why I was not seeing it.  But I have a lot of custom art and you use to be able to go in and pic from local source, but that does not seem to be the case with Artwork Beef add-on.  Also I was wondering how do you change what you see on the main screen or can't you?  Also almost any skin setting you try to change causes Kodi to crash.  
About "change what you see on the main screen" - well, you got a bunch of settings to choose from in homescreen settings... so i'm not sure what exactly you meant by it.
If you experienced a crash please give information (OS, Kodi build, crash log) and exact cases in which that occur.  
I know Artwork Downloader is considered broken, but is there anyway to use it anyway with this skin? 
ATM, if you add:
Code:
<control type="button" id="101">
<!--Get Thumb Artwork Downloader-->
<label>Artwork Downloader</label>
<width>550</width>
<height>65</height>
<aligny>center</aligny>
<align>left</align>
<textoffsetx>50</textoffsetx>
<textoffsety>8</textoffsety>
<font>Reg30</font>
<textcolor>$INFO[Skin.String(NetflixPrimaryTextColor)]</textcolor>
<focusedcolor>$INFO[Skin.String(ViewDetailsTextColor)]</focusedcolor>
<texturefocus colordiffuse="$INFO[Skin.String(ViewDetailsBorderFocusColor)]">border_netflix.png</texturefocus>
<texturenofocus></texturenofocus>
<textureradioonfocus colordiffuse="$INFO[Skin.String(ViewDetailsTextColor)]">text-bg-color.png</textureradioonfocus>
<textureradioofffocus colordiffuse="$INFO[Skin.String(ViewDetailsTextColor)]">text-bg-color.png</textureradioofffocus>
<textureradioonnofocus colordiffuse="$INFO[Skin.String(NetflixPrimaryTextColor)]">text-bg-color.png</textureradioonnofocus>
<textureradiooffnofocus colordiffuse="$INFO[Skin.String(NetflixPrimaryTextColor)]">text-bg-color.png</textureradiooffnofocus>
<radioposx>15</radioposx>
<radiowidth>20</radiowidth> <radioheight>25</radioheight>
<onclick condition="System.HasAddon(script.artwork.downloader)">ActivateWindow(3004)</onclick>
<onclick condition="!System.HasAddon(script.artwork.downloader)">RunPlugin(plugin://script.artwork.downloader)</onclick>
<visible>Skin.HasSetting(videoinfo_button_artwork)</visible>
<visible>!Skin.HasSetting(KioskMode.Enabled)</visible>
</control>

to buttons group 8000 in dialogvideoinfo.xml, you should be able to get the custom window to set artwork.
The skin doesn't actively prevent using it, just doesn't support it. so as long as you're gonna use it make sure you got the above syntax in the button group of the video information xml AND that you still have Custom_MediaDialog.xml in 1080i directory.
(2018-08-24, 06:36)UbuntuUser Wrote:  Ok it was because I did not have the Artwork Beef add-on installed is why I was not seeing it.  But I have a lot of custom art and you use to be able to go in and pic from local source, but that does not seem to be the case with Artwork Beef add-on.  Also I was wondering how do you change what you see on the main screen or can't you?  Also almost any skin setting you try to change causes Kodi to crash.  

Artwork beef is a great and working replacement.

But if you wont miss ad you can use this updated version. BUT you need to use your own API keys . You can put them in inside the ad addon settings.
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
@Cartman.dos is v0.1.1 live in the bingie repo? it don't show on my end, I'm curious to see if it fix a issue im having with trailers on homescreen suddenly has begun to play fullscreen.
(2018-08-26, 11:00)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2018-08-24, 17:45)cartman.dos Wrote: Artwork downloader is considered broken, and its replacement is artwork beef.
ATM, if you add:
Code:
<control type="button" id="101">
<!--Get Thumb Artwork Downloader-->
<label>Artwork Downloader</label>
<width>550</width>
<height>65</height>
<aligny>center</aligny>
<align>left</align>
<textoffsetx>50</textoffsetx>
<textoffsety>8</textoffsety>
<font>Reg30</font>
<textcolor>$INFO[Skin.String(NetflixPrimaryTextColor)]</textcolor>
<focusedcolor>$INFO[Skin.String(ViewDetailsTextColor)]</focusedcolor>
<texturefocus colordiffuse="$INFO[Skin.String(ViewDetailsBorderFocusColor)]">border_netflix.png</texturefocus>
<texturenofocus></texturenofocus>
<textureradioonfocus colordiffuse="$INFO[Skin.String(ViewDetailsTextColor)]">text-bg-color.png</textureradioonfocus>
<textureradioofffocus colordiffuse="$INFO[Skin.String(ViewDetailsTextColor)]">text-bg-color.png</textureradioofffocus>
<textureradioonnofocus colordiffuse="$INFO[Skin.String(NetflixPrimaryTextColor)]">text-bg-color.png</textureradioonnofocus>
<textureradiooffnofocus colordiffuse="$INFO[Skin.String(NetflixPrimaryTextColor)]">text-bg-color.png</textureradiooffnofocus>
<radioposx>15</radioposx>
<radiowidth>20</radiowidth> <radioheight>25</radioheight>
<onclick condition="System.HasAddon(script.artwork.downloader)">ActivateWindow(3004)</onclick>
<onclick condition="!System.HasAddon(script.artwork.downloader)">RunPlugin(plugin://script.artwork.downloader)</onclick>
<visible>Skin.HasSetting(videoinfo_button_artwork)</visible>
<visible>!Skin.HasSetting(KioskMode.Enabled)</visible>
</control>

to buttons group 8000 in dialogvideoinfo.xml, you should be able to get the custom window to set artwork.
The skin doesn't actively prevent using it, just doesn't support it. so as long as you're gonna use it make sure you got the above syntax in the button group of the video information xml AND that you still have Custom_MediaDialog.xml in 1080i directory. 
Thank You so much this works great, the only issue I have is I do not see the icon for it like the other stuff in that menu.  But it does work and it is great.
(2018-08-26, 19:38)Comma Wrote: @Cartman.dos is v0.1.1 live in the bingie repo? it don't show on my end, I'm curious to see if it fix a issue im having with trailers on homescreen suddenly has begun to play fullscreen.
 Yep, I double-checked, it's definitely up in the repo. Try opening context menu while in addons menu and click to ''check for updates'' manually.
Thanks.  I give try to fix the missing icons.
I'm on the new v0.1.1 version now, but still have issue with trailers go fullscreen.
The first 2 days using the skin trailers where starting in the right side corner which I prefer, but suddenly started fullscreen these are my settings.

I just found out tv shows play in the corner it's only movies that go fullscreen.
(2018-08-27, 17:47)Comma Wrote: I'm on the new v0.1.1 version now, but still have issue with trailers go fullscreen.
The first 2 days using the skin trailers where starting in the right side corner which I prefer, but suddenly started fullscreen these are my settings.

I just found out tv shows play in the corner it's only movies that go fullscreen.
That's interesting, please give more details such as operating system, which nightly you use and debug log (enable first in system->logging).
This could very much be on kodi's fault since the command kodi is getting is to play windowed directly (especially since you mentioned it only happens with movies).
Also, when this happens, does the trailers tend to come from the same source? (for example, youtube or hdtrailers...)

In the meantime you can try upgrade to latest nightly and see if that helps.
OS is Nvidia shield with plexkodiconnect add-on and the new beta1 it did it with the alpha3 also.

PM'ed log: 1st movie did go fullscreen, 2nd fullscreen stayed on thumbnail trailer started again but this time windowed.

Not allowed to pm you, don't know why.
(2018-08-27, 19:15)Comma Wrote: OS is Nvidia shield with plexkodiconnect add-on and the new beta1 it did it with the alpha3 also.

PM'ed log: 1st movie did go fullscreen, 2nd fullscreen stayed on thumbnail trailer started again but this time windowed.

Not allowed to pm you, don't know why.

Log: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8kk30ktwpcryyu9/kodi.log?dl=0
 I'll have to look at it later when I have the time, but post a thread with this log in the android sub-forum in the meantime.
I actually use it regularly on Nvidia Shield too and don't have this problem at all. (but i don't use plexkodiconnect - you could try local if you can even via share, to see if it makes any difference...)

EDIT: you got a lot of errors regarding the plexkodiconnect plugin. So to debug this problem, you need to (a) try and see what happens if you use local/network shared media (b) if it happens with movies also, and the problem persists after you switched to local, disable skin helper and see if something changes with movies' trailers.
Any idea why in both the Titan BINGIE MODE and Titan Leia Beta, if you try to manually change artwork in PVR artwork or change the artwork in the tiles on the homescreen to any art located out side the default directory it crashes Kodi back out to the desktop?
(2018-08-28, 08:20)UbuntuUser Wrote: Any idea why in both the Titan BINGIE MODE and Titan Leia Beta, if you try to manually change artwork in PVR artwork or change the artwork in the tiles on the homescreen to any art located out side the default directory it crashes Kodi back out to the desktop?
No crashes on my end when doing so. Enable debug in metadata and artwork module, and kodi's debug logging and post the debug log.
The errors could be due to PKC is not fully optimised with Leia yet, but I have chosen to clean install im in the process of setting everything up again and will wait to enable trailers until last.
(2018-08-28, 10:00)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2018-08-28, 08:20)UbuntuUser Wrote: Any idea why in both the Titan BINGIE MODE and Titan Leia Beta, if you try to manually change artwork in PVR artwork or change the artwork in the tiles on the homescreen to any art located out side the default directory it crashes Kodi back out to the desktop?
No crashes on my end when doing so. Enable debug in metadata and artwork module, and kodi's debug logging and post the debug log. 
It would take me forever to sanitize a whole debug log, so I posted the parts relevant to what I was trying to do that made Kodi crash I hope that is enough.

https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/CFrB6xknTM/

Thanks, UbuntuUser
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019)26