• 4(current)
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019)
I solve many problem in skin by backup Kodi totally and have a clean install. After this restore backup.

Es. Some rating as rotten imdb that was stolen in previous now working well.

But I have some question to ask but now I can't do a screenshot.
(2018-08-29, 07:31)UbuntuUser Wrote:
(2018-08-28, 10:00)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2018-08-28, 08:20)UbuntuUser Wrote: Any idea why in both the Titan BINGIE MODE and Titan Leia Beta, if you try to manually change artwork in PVR artwork or change the artwork in the tiles on the homescreen to any art located out side the default directory it crashes Kodi back out to the desktop?
No crashes on my end when doing so. Enable debug in metadata and artwork module, and kodi's debug logging and post the debug log.  
It would take me forever to sanitize a whole debug log, so I posted the parts relevant to what I was trying to do that made Kodi crash I hope that is enough.

https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/CFrB6xknTM/

Thanks, UbuntuUser 
There isn't nearly enough data in this log to see anything, or at least nothing seems wrong in this snippet. Just that you're not using my mod which makes all this NOT RELEVANT to this thread.
Here any time I go in season in my tv series in library I see the "sveglia" (Italian language) but I don't want it what is it? How I can remove it?
It is show only In tv series not finishedImage
(2018-08-29, 18:30)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2018-08-29, 07:31)UbuntuUser Wrote:
(2018-08-28, 10:00)cartman.dos Wrote: No crashes on my end when doing so. Enable debug in metadata and artwork module, and kodi's debug logging and post the debug log.  
It would take me forever to sanitize a whole debug log, so I posted the parts relevant to what I was trying to do that made Kodi crash I hope that is enough.

https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/CFrB6xknTM/

Thanks, UbuntuUser   
There isn't nearly enough data in this log to see anything, or at least nothing seems wrong in this snippet. Just that you're not using my mod which makes all this NOT RELEVANT to this thread.  
Sorry I was testing in both skins and the logs were the same for the relevant parts and I copied from the wrong one.  Basically it crashes if I try to change any home title image to any image that is not located in the .kodi directory.
(2018-08-29, 23:02)wsx1 Wrote: Here any time I go in season in my tv series in library I see the "sveglia" (Italian language) but I don't want it what is it? How I can remove it?
That need to be fixed code wise.

CancelAlarm(###[,silent]) for the trailer alarm clocks.
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
(2018-08-30, 12:28)mardukL Wrote:
(2018-08-29, 23:02)wsx1 Wrote: Here any time I go in season in my tv series in library I see the "sveglia" (Italian language) but I don't want it what is it? How I can remove it?

Looking at the screenshot it looks like your view_523 (i actually just modded it but in 0.1.1 it is still the original titan netflix view).
You're correct on the silent cancel, but it is the way it is on my end, should be same in yours, no?
For the 'AutoTrailerButton' include (for viewtypes) onunfocus -
Code:
CancelAlarm(trailer_delay,true)]
(2018-08-30, 12:34)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2018-08-30, 12:28)mardukL Wrote:

Looking at the screenshot it looks like your view_523 (i actually just modded it but in 0.1.1 it is still the original titan netflix view).
You're correct on the silent cancel, but it is the way it is on my end, should be same in yours, no?
Code:

Ok.didnt see that its coded correctly( didnt have acces to file atm) but i remember the code.
I think its in includesanimations.xml. (count for all views with autoplay trailer option) if you go from widgets into viewtype , also take a look at myvideonav.xml

Whats about ,silent=true, or just silent instead of true?
(2018-08-30, 12:53)mardukL Wrote:
(2018-08-30, 12:34)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2018-08-30, 12:28)mardukL Wrote: That need to be fixed code wise.

Code:

Ok.didnt see that its coded correctly( didnt have acces to file atm) but i remember the code.
I think its in includesanimations.xml. (count for all views with autoplay trailer option) if you go from widgets into viewtype , also take a look at myvideonav.xml

Nah it's just ''true'', but you were right to point out mynav, I looked at it and I forgot to make it a silent cancel so...just add '', true'' inside the parenthesis. and...problem solved Smile
I'll push it in the next update. thanks for noticing!
(2018-08-30, 13:04)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2018-08-30, 12:53)mardukL Wrote:
(2018-08-30, 12:34)cartman.dos Wrote: Looking at the screenshot it looks like your view_523 (i actually just modded it but in 0.1.1 it is still the original titan netflix view).
Code:

Nah it's just ''true'', but you were right to point out mynav, I looked at it and I forgot to make it a silent cancel so...just add '', true'' inside the parenthesis. and...problem solved Smile
I'll push it in the next update. thanks for noticing! 
 fine, but "silent" instead of "true", also working ;-)
Thanks for the reply.
Another question.
The background is Grey and I can't read some text (like finish ecc) that is the parameter to modify for have it black (I use your Netflix theme)
Hi, thanks for this mod. Since titan itself seem not to work for me on the current beta, i am glad that this way i can use titan again.
Since I am not to much into netflix, i am using another default layout (Erweiterter Universal Startbildschirm, to lazy to switch into english ;-) ) then your bingie netflix view.
There seems to be a bug, which probably inherits from titan itself (found that behaviour there as well), where a label from the wether condition is shown constantly on the top left.
I fixed that by commenting
xml:
        <!-- Hidden control to preload weather conditions -->
        <control type="label">
            <font>-</font>
            <label>$INFO[Weather.Conditions]</label>
        </control>

in file home.xml

Also, in skin settings/general Select Movie Genre Fanart, whenever i select that skin helper service script for random movie genre backgrounds, kodi just crashes.

Finaly, I know you want to have this skin as netflixy as posible, still, may i ask that you can make your netflix info screen for movies or tvshows optional? I really liked the way titan handled that and your view simply doesnt fit for me. Or is there a way i can have the standard titan infoscreen, but just missed it?
(2018-08-30, 21:17)wsx1 Wrote: Thanks for the reply.
Another question.
The background is Grey and I can't read some text (like finish ecc) that is the parameter to modify for have it black (I use your Netflix theme)
 Mhmm... What's is your setting in background tab (skin settings), specifically overlay setting? Didn't get if you want it to be grey or not...? If you DO however, you can change the text's color to match your preference in color setting...(depending what you want to change i can point out for you which color name in this tab setting to change)
(2018-09-01, 20:26)Canuma Wrote: Hi, thanks for this mod. Since titan itself seem not to work for me on the current beta, i am glad that this way i can use titan again.
Since I am not to much into netflix, i am using another default layout (Erweiterter Universal Startbildschirm, to lazy to switch into english ;-) ) then your bingie netflix view.
There seems to be a bug, which probably inherits from titan itself (found that behaviour there as well), where a label from the wether condition is shown constantly on the top left.
I fixed that by commenting
xml:
        <!-- Hidden control to preload weather conditions -->
        <control type="label">
            <font>-</font>
            <label>$INFO[Weather.Conditions]</label>
        </control>

in file home.xml

Also, in skin settings/general Select Movie Genre Fanart, whenever i select that skin helper service script for random movie genre backgrounds, kodi just crashes.

Finaly, I know you want to have this skin as netflixy as posible, still, may i ask that you can make your netflix info screen for movies or tvshows optional? I really liked the way titan handled that and your view simply doesnt fit for me. Or is there a way i can have the standard titan infoscreen, but just missed it?
 So about first issue (weather), someone already mentioned this bug here and it has been fixed, and will be pushed in next update.
about the random genre background, it's probably an issue of skinhelper's addon, I had the same crash now when tried to choose this setting. I'll have a look at it...
Last thing, about netflix info dialog - currently in this mod you can have the netflx info dialog OR extended info dialog but not the Titan's default info dialog.
This can be done, and it was what me and marduk initially did. I'm guessing he's gonna' have this option in his mod when it's released. And honestly, if you're less into the netflix side of things you might be more interested in his mod when it's up there.
At the moment I prefer leaving it this way UNLESS (a) more ppl are interested in this feature, OR (b) this mod is gonna' be pushed as titan official update (which is currently on standby because I wanted to get the community here to test it before doing so)
Thanks for the reply.

As for 1, thanks for fixing it.
2. Well, I find it a bit hard to locate the reason for this bugs. As you recommended, i also installed mardukLs mod, and that crash happens there as well, even tried broken titan, same thing.
There seem to be more things, which all incarnation of titan and mods have in common, for example some strange label problems in menu preferences. when i try to add a "usual" entry, string for music ist not available (for me, "nicht verfügbar". Entry for videos just says N/A. Also, on the right side of the config menu, (preview section) it says "sendung ansehen" instead of "Hintergrund" (Background Image) (I probably will take a picture as soon as I have time).
Another Problem i find hard to track probably involves one of the skin helper scripts to. In Spotlight widgets, Right from the plot text, there should be a clear art logo, or poster as fallback. This works fine, when i select that spotlight, but when the item entry (tv shows for example) is selected then it changes to the same picture as that menu. (Again, maybe i make some pictures to make it more obvious)

Anyway, keep up your work, although I am not into netflix, i really apreciate that someone is working on titan. I loved its flexibillity, but on the other hand since kripton it became hard to tame it (Views allways get replaced by others and so on)
As promised, some pictures with wrong labels:

Music as source

Videos as source:

Sendung ansehen: (right corner)

Made some more screenshots.

Expected behaviour when browsing the Homemenu (clearart is showing) :

Actual behaviour when browsing:

Oh and i am aware that those screenshots are made on titan mod. But the behaviour is exactly the same in bingie. Thus i suspect them beeing bugs in Titan itself.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019)26