• 13(current)
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019)
Maybe its been asked a lot already, but in short what is the difference between your MOD and that one from Marduk? Are they functional differences or just views/looks and feels?
I used Titan before, haven't tried both your mods though.
(2018-12-09, 16:32)chrisism Wrote: Maybe its been asked a lot already, but in short what is the difference between your MOD and that one from Marduk? Are they functional differences or just views/looks and feels?

Its a bit hard to show of all,also there are some other decisions in code some stuff, so tried to be short n clean.
So, thats basically the difference from Titan Mod in comparison to Bingie Mod
Quote:+ view 3 in 1 (527) : view type for tv shows, show show,season,episode in 1 view (incl. some custom view specific settings)
+ view netflix landscape (526): new, (incl. some custom view specific settings)
~ view big panel details (59) : show cd art (optional)
~ view Fanart (507) : new seetings, layout changes (optional)
~ view Netflix (523) : layout and viewtype options (e.g. show cast on trailer playback, use titan def layout)
~ view panel (52): new settings/ slight layout changes (optional)
~ netflix wide (526): is a season viewtype wich show seasons and depending episodes in one view
    , also workin for flatten, fixed focused texture , also some custom view specific settings
~ netflix views / netflix Home2=bingiehome :
    - other texture for mpaa rating, optional hard or soft edge , frames for audio/resolution flags    
+ OSD: complete overhaul of default, slim OSD, slightly differences in Netflix OSD (labels/artwork related stuff)
+ Vertcial Home : changed/new animations depending what gets focus, widgets on focus use full window area
+ music info screen : artwork beef support
~ netflix2/bingie home :
        + custom shutdown menu items (e.g. seetings, quit...), (also possibility to hide it)
        ~ slight layout changes (font, texture positioning)
        ~ animations for menu main/sub (slide widgets to right)
        ~ other handling for thumb instead of star rating (+ choose custom coor for thumb up/down icons)        
~ script user rating : needed changes for custom colors, changes to get it work outside of netflixvideoinfo
+ custom colors : beside some other new colors, netflix views got its own section (flags, ratings, ....)
+ support locally stored tv show trailers
+ support for Movie/TV Show theme in library (script tv melodies)
~ sorted some skinsetting (sections in custom colors, Sections for Main Menu)
~ Video Info :
        + modded default video info, netflix video info is optional
        + use country flags (audio, sub lanuage ) instead of text labels

.... and some more, but that should be just a overview
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
Thanks for the info. Well I am definitely going to check this mod out also.
For the Netflix view how do you have the ClearLogo and for the widgets how do you just have the landscape poster without any title over it like in this album: https://imgur.com/a/xJGMph5#9VSz1u1
(2018-12-09, 16:32)chrisism Wrote: Maybe its been asked a lot already, but in short what is the difference between your MOD and that one from Marduk? Are they functional differences or just views/looks and feels?
In this Mod Cartman tried to emulate Netflix almost exactly taking some of the best features from Netflix over the past few years. Where as Marduks Mod focuses more on modding the Titan skin as a whole making lots of improvements to other views in the skin and taking more liberties with the Netflix views. If you want an almost exact Netflix experience I recommend the Bingie Mod if you want lots of awesome new views and want to tweak your setup to be more specific to your taste Marduks mod is great for that.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2018-12-10, 05:46)draykid Wrote: For the Netflix view how do you have the ClearLogo and for the widgets how do you just have the landscape poster without any title over it like in this album: https://imgur.com/a/xJGMph5#9VSz1u1
 you need to use Artwork Beef to build that stuff however it isn't pulling art from Fanart TV at the moment which is what is needed to do what you are trying to do so you will have to wait until that is fixed.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2018-12-10, 15:40)cscott1 Wrote:
(2018-12-10, 05:46)draykid Wrote: For the Netflix view how do you have the ClearLogo and for the widgets how do you just have the landscape poster without any title over it like in this album: https://imgur.com/a/xJGMph5#9VSz1u1
 you need to use Artwork Beef to build that stuff however it isn't pulling art from Fanart TV at the moment which is what is needed to do what you are trying to do so you will have to wait until that is fixed.

One append to it...

Fanart in kodi

Fanart = without logo if exist

Landscape = with logo if exist
Quote:2.4 Landscape
Artwork-Thumbs01.jpg
Landscape images are specially made small fanart images that contain the movie logo and main cast characters or a memorable movie moment. They are used in certain page layouts for movie browsing. Skins can make passable replacements for media items without one with fanart and the clearlogo.
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
Hello and thank you for this amazing skin !! 

I use it since you posted it here and I really love it .You made a great job and I really have the sensation to use Netflix with my personal library of movie Smile 
BTW ,I just encounter a little problem since the beginning ,with the widget "similar TV show" ,this widget doesn't work for me and showing nothing since the beginning when beside that the "similar Movie" widget works perfectly since the beginning .

If someone have an idea and can help me to solve this problem ,that would be awesome . I try with Kodi 18 RC2 and RC3 without any change .
Hi. Thanks for the awesome skin. When I change channels on live tv. It seems to display the art before the picture which slows down the changes but the main issue is that you may be able to help is that when I change a channel using the numbers or hit 2 for channel 2. I no longer get an osd showing the numbers I am hitting..any ideas?
Hi, thanks a lot for the mod. It looks great however it doesn't play the movie trailer in the spotlight widget for me (for the TV shows it already does, but not really stable, i. e. When switching between series titles, it plays one of the previously selected TV shows trailer and not the currently selected one). Do I need to turn an option on to play the movie trailers? Thanks
Hello, Thank you very much for this skin, it is great.
I have some small problems for the artworks and a lot of slowness.
I have atwork that appear in gray. Why do I go in the movie section, kodi reload images?
Can kodi load everything at startup locally and not every time?
Do you have a solution to optimize the appearance of artwork?
Below a video for explanation.
thank you so much

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJXRqSNz...e=youtu.be
Hey everyone, just did a quick update and pushed 0.1.3.
A lot of you have asked me to fix 'more episodes' button and auto-trailers on home for non-library items - this is in the works atm,
I'll try to keep track on msgs here (wasn't here for some time now) and help if I can.

cheers
(2019-01-02, 16:27)cartman.dos Wrote: Hey everyone, just did a quick update and pushed 0.1.3.
A lot of you have asked me to fix 'more episodes' button and auto-trailers on home for non-library items - this is in the works atm,
I'll try to keep track on msgs here (wasn't here for some time now) and help if I can.

cheers
Glad you are still updating your Mod I use it as my daily driver for a few months now. The skin helper errors you get from playing non library items (streams from streaming add-ons Netflix, Film-on, Crackle, PopcornFlix etc.) from the info dialog screen is really my only issue with the skin happy to hear you are working on fixes. Thanks a ton.
(2019-01-02, 18:37)cscott1 Wrote:
(2019-01-02, 16:27)cartman.dos Wrote: Hey everyone, just did a quick update and pushed 0.1.3.

cheers
Glad you are still updating your Mod I use it as my daily driver for a few months now. The skin helper errors you get from playing non library items (streams from streaming add-ons Netflix, Film-on, Crackle, PopcornFlix etc.) from the info dialog screen is really my only issue with the skin happy to hear you are working on fixes. Thanks a ton.  
Can you help me reproduce to further understand what's the underlying problem here? Is this error exclusive to this skin?
BTW the last time I streamed netflix (exported with netflix input stream) on the skin it went fine on my end.

PS, saw a few replies earlier you wanted to leave just the genre info in home screen, its easy to adjust if you still want to, i'll point the changes needed.
(2019-01-01, 23:33)Nicenice54 Wrote: Hello, Thank you very much for this skin, it is great.
I have some small problems for the artworks and a lot of slowness.
I have atwork that appear in gray. Why do I go in the movie section, kodi reload images?
Can kodi load everything at startup locally and not every time?
Do you have a solution to optimize the appearance of artwork?
Below a video for explanation.
thank you so much

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJXRqSNz...e=youtu.be
 Glad u like the skin, I'm not 100% sure atm but I believe this is due to landscape bigger file size & bigger pics takes longer to load, not specifically something I have control of...
But I'll give it a look sometime soon. The netflix view needs some editing anyways.
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019)26