• 49(current)
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019)
I had to delete the video.db files in Kodi data files then rescan to get rid of the problem, all good now. Looking forward to update
QUICK UPDATE

I pretty much finished on the add-on side-of-things, all new versions are online on my Github and will soon be pushed to BINGIE Repository.

What's could be of interest to you the most at this point would be to try the new and probably final release of Skin Helper Widget that is available on Github.
I've recently did some fixes to v1.1.0 pre-release and added new widgets, most interesting ones would be:
- Browse genres for mixed media: this will give you a list of all genres that are BOTH in tvshows&movies with one entry for each, meaning, that if you have 'action' genre in movies and 'action' genre in tvshows you will have 'action' in that list that will lead to library with content from both tvshows and movies by 'action' genre.
- Categories: it's basically like in Netflix, genres from tvshows&movies, and a couple of more entries for critically-acclaimed, recently added, etc...
- Popular, Trending, Most Played & Most Watched (based on Trakt/TMDB) - you can get each in movies/tvshows/mixed! This widget needs to be enabled in settings, it gets its info from extended info add-on and so you must have it installed for these widgets. THE BIG DIFFERENCE in getting them from Skin Helper Widgets, is that you will get only the items that exist in your library, and you can view info/play/resume like every other item in your library and not have to use extended info dialog for these as this items are pulled from within your library database and third - you can them mixed (movies and tv shows).
So with that, i've achieved pretty much all I could wish for in Skin Helper Widgets, hope you enjoy!

ABOUT SKIN RELEASE - It's gonna' happen this week, 100%.
(2019-03-17, 18:26)cartman.dos Wrote: ABOUT SKIN RELEASE - It's gonna' happen this week, 100%
I'm really looking forward to this one Big Grin
I can't wait, a big thank you!!!!!!!!!!!
Just a lil' before skin release, Tiny reveal of the long-awaited feature that's been around for a few weeks now...
(mind u, I turned off some stuff for being able to record desktop properly)
AMAZING Big Grin
Can't wait. Looks excellent Love
Just bought a shield and damn, your skin is even better on it. Snooth as butter.

Just one question. When trailers play on homescreen, the Up Next notification pops up on top of it. Any idea how to disable this? Cant find anything in next up settings.

EDIT: Nevermind, i fixed it. Seemed to be cause by having developer mode enabled.

Other question then. I want to download your new version from the git. The files in it say they are last modified a couple of months ago. Is this accurate or am i looking at the wrong One?
(2019-03-18, 22:01)Rick32 Wrote: Just bought a shield and damn, your skin is even better on it. Snooth as butter.

Just one question. When trailers play on homescreen, the Up Next notification pops up on top of it. Any idea how to disable this? Cant find anything in next up settings.

EDIT: Nevermind, i fixed it. Seemed to be cause by having developer mode enabled.

Other question then. I want to download your new version from the git. The files in it say they are last modified a couple of months ago. Is this accurate or am i looking at the wrong One?
The version on git has some updates regarding 523(netflix view) and menu that weren't uploaded to Repo, it was updated few months ago because I started working on a new version.
The new one will be released this week but is currently private.
BTW, If you still have that box you used before, would be great to get feedback if NEXT release runs faster on it or not (with similar settings).
I have a 4 year old MXQ pro Box that is bottom of the line curious if your fixes for low performance boxes will allow me to run Bingie. I'll test it out if it will run on it it will run on anything lol. Can't wait for the new release!
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2019-03-19, 00:55)cscott1 Wrote: I have a 4 year old MXQ pro Box that is bottom of the line curious if your fixes for low performance boxes will allow me to run Bingie. I'll test it out if it will run on it it will run on anything lol. Can't wait for the new release!
 Yeah, IDK if i it will be that fast, as long as its part of titan...but who knows... Big Grin
Do keep in mind that widgets' source is a big issue - widgets from smartplaylists/library nodes are many times faster...so try before determining..
(2019-03-19, 01:16)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-03-19, 00:55)cscott1 Wrote: I have a 4 year old MXQ pro Box that is bottom of the line curious if your fixes for low performance boxes will allow me to run Bingie. I'll test it out if it will run on it it will run on anything lol. Can't wait for the new release!
 Yeah, IDK if i it will be that fast, as long as its part of titan...but who knows... Big Grin
Do keep in mind that widgets' source is a big issue - widgets from smartplaylists/library nodes are many times faster...so try before determining..

I don't use it much for tinkering mostly it has been demoted to camper duty. I did load a custom firmware I found on XDA forum the actual Android TV the older one that was on the shield and Mi box a year ago. That actually helped its performance a good bit but still struggles with Titan I like to play with it tho just for something to do.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2019-03-18, 19:25)cartman.dos Wrote: Just a lil' before skin release, Tiny reveal of the long-awaited feature that's been around for a few weeks now...
(mind u, I turned off some stuff for being able to record desktop properly)

This look amazing. If the forum breaks down, it will be me refreshing this page to many times per second because I can’t wait to put my eyes on your incredible work.
Same here lol
lol I have been checking this thread daily for moths now just keeps getting better. The new skin is going to be big news in the Kodi Community!!! so thankful Cartman picked up where Marcel left off and went above and beyond.
  • 49(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019)26