• 174(current)
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019)
(2019-10-14, 22:00)cscott1 Wrote:
(2019-10-14, 14:40)arnenaessens Wrote: I have tried alot of skins but this is far the best i've tried. So first of all thank you for the amazing skin!

I only have 1 small problem that i can seem to get working.

When i add a widget to a addon source that are movies the widget works perfectly when i press play.
But when using series when i click the Play season 1 episode 2 ( from the In progress list ) button the loading spinner appears and then goes back to the home menu again.

Debug log: https://paste.kodi.tv/ajarufomec.kodi

Hope to hear from you soon.

You should delete that log and use a similar supported addon like popcornflix to recreate your issue you wont get any help with banned addons in your log. I would like to help but you have to abide by the rules of the forum. 

I'm sorry i totally understand. Smile Will upload new log tomorrow when i have time. I cannot delete my log or edit my post tho.
(2019-10-15, 01:54)arnenaessens Wrote:
(2019-10-14, 22:00)cscott1 Wrote:
(2019-10-14, 14:40)arnenaessens Wrote: I have tried alot of skins but this is far the best i've tried. So first of all thank you for the amazing skin!

I only have 1 small problem that i can seem to get working.

When i add a widget to a addon source that are movies the widget works perfectly when i press play.
But when using series when i click the Play season 1 episode 2 ( from the In progress list ) button the loading spinner appears and then goes back to the home menu again.

Debug log: https://paste.kodi.tv/ajarufomec.kodi

Hope to hear from you soon.

You should delete that log and use a similar supported addon like popcornflix to recreate your issue you wont get any help with banned addons in your log. I would like to help but you have to abide by the rules of the forum.  

I'm sorry i totally understand. Smile Will upload new log tomorrow when i have time. I cannot delete my log or edit my post tho. 
sadly i cannot reproduce the bug with popconflix
This skin is great.
Does anyone else have freezing issues on the home screen?
(2019-10-21, 23:30)McButton Wrote: This skin is great.
No freezing but the animations are a bit slower on my Xiaomi Mi Boxes than my Nvidia Shield. What devices are you using?
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2019-10-22, 12:41)cscott1 Wrote:
No freezing but the animations are a bit slower on my Xiaomi Mi Boxes than my Nvidia Shield. What devices are you using? 
Sorry. Using an Asus Chromebox. I just started with a fresh install, and it's definitely better than what I had going on. I can use it longer than 30min now. If it's loading new widget images though, it still freezes and needs a reboot. Still messing with it. I think the box is powerful enough...I'd rather not upgrade. Smile
(2019-10-22, 14:00)McButton Wrote:
Sorry. Using an Asus Chromebox. I just started with a fresh install, and it's definitely better than what I had going on. I can use it longer than 30min now. If it's loading new widget images though, it still freezes and needs a reboot. Still messing with it. I think the box is powerful enough...I'd rather not upgrade. Smile 

If your widgets are linked to your Kodi Library items once your widget images load they will be cached and wont need to load after the the initial loading but if your widgets are linked to addons they will have to load every single time... there is a setting somewhere that limits how many items show up on your widgets that helps speed up addon loading times but of course limits your choices. Also on the first page of this thread there are some useful tips to get the best performance from your device with the Bingie skin its worth a read...
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
Good thought. I did a clean install. Disabled unused views. Used only local content. Didn't even install addition add-ons. Scraped media from default skin 1st. Left widgets as generic looking.
Freeze. Crash. Pushes my box to 100%.
I think this skin is just too heavy for my Chromebox. Now that it moved up to my favorite skin... I need to look into an upgrade.
Fist of all, gratz tot the creators of this skin. it's absolutely awesome!

question i have:
is there some documentation how to setup this skin for a video addon like *bleep*. i don't use a library i only stream. when i add exodus widgets in the movie section they only appear in the home section. Is there a work around?
i tried to create my own main movie tab for *bleep*, but i get the default list. 
i saw that you can create actions fe: ActivateWindow(1110,return) is there documentation for this? maybe i can set it so it works for *bleep*

thanks!
@sanny_verkissen

On this forum, do not mention or discuss add-ons that facilitate video piracy.
I recommend you actually read our forum rules (wiki).

Also, anything related to said add-ons will not get support here.

Using a nvidia shield also would be really great if the home screen loaded a bit faster.
(2019-10-24, 19:09)anbessaw7 Wrote:

Using a nvidia shield also would be really great if the home screen loaded a bit faster. 

It not necessarily slow it has a lot of stuff to load... Its a similar load time to Netflix so hard to complain. I rarely close kodi down completely if I go out of the app I use the home button and leave it running in the background...
The new Nvidia Shield is supposed to be 25% faster so maybe faster loading with it... seems to be the only upgrades to the new shield is a slightly improved chip and support for Dolby surround sound not worth the price tag to upgrade to me but hey its an option for those who want a good piece of kit.
(2019-10-03, 11:09)Acratic Wrote:
(2019-10-02, 10:30)scofield272 Wrote: Hi Cartamn

When I'm using UpNext addon, seldom, when i click on the "play next episode" popup button, the countdown popup is shown on the start of the next episode and not disappear (it countdown repeatedly) until i press on the "watch the ending" button.

Yeah, the Up Next popup is broken at the moment, it will be fixed with the next update. Just disable the pop up for now and use the "next track" button on your mini keyboard/third party remote if you have one. If not, just fast forward to the end of the movie/episode and it will pop up by itself. 
Hi Mate,
any update on this? thanks.
(2019-10-25, 12:27)cscott1 Wrote:
(2019-10-24, 19:09)anbessaw7 Wrote:
(2019-10-22, 12:41)cscott1 Wrote: No freezing but the animations are a bit slower on my Xiaomi Mi Boxes than my Nvidia Shield. What devices are you using?  

It not necessarily slow it has a lot of stuff to load... Its a similar load time to Netflix so hard to complain. I rarely close kodi down completely if I go out of the app I use the home button and leave it running in the background...
The new Nvidia Shield is supposed to be 25% faster so maybe faster loading with it... seems to be the only upgrades to the new shield is a slightly improved chip and support for Dolby surround sound not worth the price tag to upgrade to me but hey its an option for those who want a good piece of kit.   

Yeah I get that, def not a complaint - just a wish for optimization if there is room for some. 

I don't consider my library "big" by any measure and since we are constantly closing kodi and shutting off the shield (preserve the always connected removable storage disk) when not in use, we are consistently booting everything from scratch.
Skin running smooth on my windows 10 htpc. However it freezes and crashes when exiting. Is there a fix or a way i can config it to "force close" itHuh Also the similar category menu takes forever to load up for some reason. Other than that seems to run great! Oh also the red info circlen the theatre mask dissapear all of the sudden. You only see the genre description,director etc but the red icon is gone.
So I officially hate how the Netflix interface changes every few weeks. They cant just leave well enough alone... Just when i had my kodi setup almost identical they went and chaged all the widgets to posters. I know I can replicate it with Bingie but i really like the landscape posters F U Netflix. Rant over sorry...
  • 174(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019)26