Android How to completely uninstall an add-on?
Hello, I'm using Kodi on Amazon Fire Stick, and I never had problems.
Now, I'm trying to watch a video through an add-on. I don't know if I can say what add-on it is. Let's Call it XYZ
Anyway, it doesn't work. It stucks when it is loading.
I think, the problem is that I have various versions of this XYZ add-on, previously installed, and when I try to install it, Kodi gives me 3 choices for this add-on, from 3 different repositories.

So now I want to make a clean install of it, and I uninstalled it, and deleted files from profile/addon_data
But trying to install it, still gives me that 3 choices. Why? Is there a way to completely uninstall and delete it?
Thanks in advance and sorry for my english.
Each major add-on has its own uninstall option. Some minor add-ons are complementary or dependencies to major add-ons and are not auto-uninstalled or un-installable at all. Called XYZ or something else...

If you installed something via a wizard of some sorts, or via some vague 3rd party, and something is still making those 3 choices again and again after all installs, then the simplest and fastest way for a cure is to start with a clean/new profile. FYI, if this does concern any add-on(s) related to Kodi's banned add-ons list, then support will stop instantly, and you'll be on your own to find support elsewhere. (You did read our forum rules (wiki) I hope?).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to completely uninstall an add-on?0