• 2(current)
Broken Locast
It appears the site is either down or offline... So please only report issues if the website plays content for you, but the plugin doesn't. Thanks
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
I am having the same issue that everyone else is having with this add on... I keep getting a message that states, "We apologize, but it appears that you are not currently located in the Designated Market Area to view this content." It then asks if I want to disable add on or exit add on. I've tried this on a few different machines, have enable the debugging logs as mentioned in this thread, but I get the same results... When I log on via the locast.org site, everything works great... any thoughts here?

logfile: https://paste.kodi.tv/irecikakig

Thanks,

Cory
(2018-09-27, 16:18)corylorentz Wrote: I am having the same issue that everyone else is having with this add on... I keep getting a message that states, "We apologize, but it appears that you are not currently located in the Designated Market Area to view this content." It then asks if I want to disable add on or exit add on. I've tried this on a few different machines, have enable the debugging logs as mentioned in this thread, but I get the same results... When I log on via the locast.org site, everything works great... any thoughts here?

logfile: https://paste.kodi.tv/irecikakig

Thanks,

Cory
Log has no debugging and appears to have been truncated!?
Please submit a full log and enable debugging in both Kodi and the Locast plugin... https://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy
Hi, just joined the forum and thoroughly enjoying the add-on.  I'm using Krypton on AndroidTV to access the Locast add-on and I can't get the Guide to work.  Is this a known issue or am I possibly misconfigured?
(2018-10-19, 19:07)thegoldenphoenix07 Wrote: Hi, just joined the forum and thoroughly enjoying the add-on.  I'm using Krypton on AndroidTV to access the Locast add-on and I can't get the Guide to work.  Is this a known issue or am I possibly misconfigured?

The guide works great for me and others... if you are looking for a resolution to your problem please provide me with details and a log, THX
I've added a Log Viewer and set it to pop up whenever an error occurs.  Now when I open Locast I get the following error:

"ERROR: Control 55 in window 10025 has been asked to focus, but it can't"

I get this error when trying to access the Guide:

"ERROR: ExecuteAsync - Not executing non-existing script script.module.uepg"

Any thoughts?  Do you need the full log?
(2018-10-26, 18:08)thegoldenphoenix07 Wrote: I've added a Log Viewer and set it to pop up whenever an error occurs.  Now when I open Locast I get the following error:

"ERROR: Control 55 in window 10025 has been asked to focus, but it can't"

I get this error when trying to access the Guide:

"ERROR: ExecuteAsync - Not executing non-existing script script.module.uepg"

Any thoughts?  Do you need the full log?
If you are solely using this plugin and encountering a bug. Post a link to a complete debugging log, with debugging enabled in Kodi, Locast and the uEPG module. THX
I got it fixed.  I didn't even have the uEPG module downloaded.
(2018-10-26, 23:54)thegoldenphoenix07 Wrote: I got it fixed.  I didn't even have the uEPG module downloaded.
 Please remember to only install my plugins from either my Beta or Kodi's official Repository... or you run the risk of running unknown code.
In the addon.xml file for USTVnow I see:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<addon id="plugin.video.ustvnow" name="USTVnow" provider-name="Lunatixz" version="2018.09.27">
    <requires>
        <import addon="xbmc.python" version="2.25.0"/>
        <import addon="script.module.requests" version="2.7.0"/>
        <import addon="script.module.simplecache" version="1.0.0"/>
        <import addon="script.module.uepg" version="1.0.0"/>
    </requires>

The module uepg requirement is not present in the addon.xml file for Locast addon.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<addon id="plugin.video.locast" version="1.0.2" name="Locast" provider-name="Lunatixz">
    <requires>
        <import addon="xbmc.python" version="2.25.0"/>
        <import addon="script.module.requests" version="2.7.0"/>
        <import addon="script.module.simplecache" version="1.0.0"/>
    </requires>

I had the same problem where the epg wasn't showing.  I installed USTVnow and the epg worked in Locast.
Thanks for the addons!
Hi, I just discovered that my market is fully covered by locast, and installed your add-on from your beta repo.

I am getting an error (as others did) that says my market isn't covered, but I am able to watch on both chrome on my surface, as well as through the android app. Here is a log with debugging enabled in Kodi, as well as the add-on. Thanks for your work on this.

https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/hDN3X7N9gK/
(2018-12-10, 03:10)feerlessleadr Wrote: Hi, I just discovered that my market is fully covered by locast, and installed your add-on from your beta repo.

I am getting an error (as others did) that says my market isn't covered, but I am able to watch on both chrome on my surface, as well as through the android app. Here is a log with debugging enabled in Kodi, as well as the add-on. Thanks for your work on this.

The only issue I see is that the site was temporarily unavailable? On my end, the domain is responding as expected.
Also make sure you are not behind a VPN...
(2018-12-11, 03:10)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2018-12-10, 03:10)feerlessleadr Wrote: Hi, I just discovered that my market is fully covered by locast, and installed your add-on from your beta repo.

The only issue I see is that the site was temporarily unavailable? On my end, the domain is responding as expected.
I can confirm I'm not behind a VPN, and I'm able to play videos using both my laptop and android phone while connected to the same network as my Shield, so I know that the site isn't down.

I just tried it again, and it is working on both my laptop and phone, but not on my Shield.
(2018-12-11, 03:30)feerlessleadr Wrote:
(2018-12-11, 03:10)Lunatixz Wrote:

I can confirm I'm not behind a VPN, and I'm able to play videos using both my laptop and android phone while connected to the same network as my Shield, so I know that the site isn't down.

I just tried it again, and it is working on both my laptop and phone, but not on my Shield. 
Odd... perhaps try uninstalling and reinstalling the plugin... Also, make sure you entered your user credentials correctly (cap sensitive).
(2018-12-11, 04:11)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2018-12-11, 03:30)feerlessleadr Wrote:
(2018-12-11, 03:10)Lunatixz Wrote: The only issue I see is that the site was temporarily unavailable? On my end, the domain is responding as expected.

Odd... perhaps try uninstalling and reinstalling the plugin... Also, make sure you entered your user credentials correctly (cap sensitive). 
Ok, I figured out the problem. My pi-hole was apparently blocking the address that locast uses to determine your IP location, which was causing the add-on to fail. apparently my phone by-passed the check (presumably because it used GPS) and my laptop uses a different dns address (work laptop). I'm all squared away now.

Different question though, when I click on guide, it is blank - is that normal, or do I have a different problem?

Thanks again for the addon.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Locast1