TVDB on Helix
@shedrock

Did you post at TVDB forum?

I scraped your show and found the following...

1. I obtained the IMDB rating...
XML:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<tvshow>
<title>Bodyguard</title>
<showtitle>Bodyguard</showtitle>
<ratings>
<rating name="imdb" max="10" default="true">
<value>8.700000</value>
<votes>611</votes>
</rating>
</ratings>
<userrating>0</userrating>

2. The TVDB rating did not scrape. But that seems to be due to the fact that there is no rating at TVDB.
XML:
<Rating></Rating>
<RatingCount>0</RatingCount>

3. Episode 1 ratings were scraped and the TVDB rating was used for Episode 1
xml:
<episodedetails>
<title>Episode 1</title>
<ratings>
<rating name="imdb" max="10">
<value>8.700000</value>
<votes>161</votes>
</rating>
<rating name="tvdb" max="10" default="true">
<value>7.000000</value>
<votes>1</votes>
</rating>
</ratings>

4. Ratings for Episode 2 consist of IMDB ratings only. There is no rating at TVDB
xml:
<episodedetails>
<title>Episode 2</title>
<ratings>
<rating name="imdb" max="10" default="true">
<value>9.000000</value>
<votes>107</votes>
</rating>
</ratings>

3. Episode 3 and subsequent have no ratings. The episodes have not aired yet.

There is nothing wrong with Kodi and the scraper as far as I can see. Just missing information at the scraper sites.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
No, I didn't post on their forum. However, that is strange though. I have this problem with other TV shows such as Yellowstone, Age Before Beauty, Lodge 49 and these are all new shows. I do also have an issue with Suits, which is not new and had a previous rating until I refreshed the series in order to download the artwork. I guess I will have to do a Helix install n my Win PC and see if it works there. I'll report back tomorrow.

I really appreciate you taking the time to assist with this.

Shedrock
As I have stated a number of times in other threads, the TVDB has made a mess over there with their new website.

So ratings don't work at TVDB with their new site as I have just discovered. Existing ratings do work, but no new ratings can be added. This means new shows have no ratings... https://forums.thetvdb.com/viewtopic.php?f=116&t=47504

I asked if you posted at TVDB as I thought this may have been you... https://forums.thetvdb.com/viewtopic.php...22#p136722
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2018-08-29, 05:59)Karellen Wrote: As I have stated a number of times in other threads, the TVDB has made a mess over there with their new website.

So ratings don't work at TVDB with their new site as I have just discovered. Existing ratings do work, but no new ratings can be added. This means new shows have no ratings... https://forums.thetvdb.com/viewtopic.php?f=116&t=47504

I asked if you posted at TVDB as I thought this may have been you... https://forums.thetvdb.com/viewtopic.php...22#p136722
That wasn't me on that post. I also understand what you're saying about the TVDB ratings, but the ratings I am referring to is the IMDB ratings. Unless, IMDB is relying on the TVDB ratings, or I am just missing it all together. Sorry if I am. Anyway, I just installed Helix locally and tested that same show as an example.

Yep, we got off track a bit. But I was unable to replicate the IMDB issue as I stated a few posts back.

Frankly, Helix is quite old and unsupported. Can you replicate the issue with v17 or v18?
My Signature
I'll give those a try tomorrow. I don't have any luck running those versions, and that's why I always stuck with Helix. From Jarvis on-wards, it's just been freezing up and resets on my Zotac box, which is more than sufficient to run any version. Anyway, I'll try it and report back.

Thanks again,

Shedrock
I am running Krypton 17.6. I attached the 2 images, as well as the log file using TheTVDB scraper. Hopefully this will help.

Log: http://pasted.co/1e291efa

Image Image

Shedrock
Any update on this issue of no IMDB rating and Date issue? It still doesn't work for me on TheTVDB or XEM.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TVDB on Helix0