Adding Steam & UWP titles to Kodi Games Library
I know these aren't Retro but I thought the question was a good fit for this part of the forums anyway.  Is there a known way to add Windows store or steam games to the Kodi games library?  I'm not looking for a steam launcher, and I would rather have my library integrate directly to the kodi interface.  Thank you for the help.
I think the closest you'll get in Kodi currently is using an addon.  Either:
Steam Launcher
or
AEL
Is skins support an absolute necessity for AEL?  I tried it out, and either I'm completely missing something or my skin doesn't support all of the menus for it, and I can't add launchers.  Thanks.
Is with the mentioned addons a streaming from a desktop PC to an RPi like Limelight possible?
(2018-08-28, 19:57)Jachin99 Wrote: Is skins support an absolute necessity for AEL?  I tried it out, and either I'm completely missing something or my skin doesn't support all of the menus for it, and I can't add launchers.  Thanks.

Next AEL version will support Steam games natively. Still under development. For now use the last released version 0.9.7, current version on master in Github is unstable.

AEL works well with any skin (you will be able to see and use all the menus and options). However, with a normal skin you will be able to display Icons and Fanarts only, some skins also display Posters and Banners. AEL has the ability to configure which piece of artwork should be displayed as Icon, Banner, Poster and Fanart. For example, the default is to display Boxfronts as Icons but you can configure per-launcher to display Cartridges as Icons.
(2019-01-17, 20:58)motamas Wrote: Is with the mentioned addons a streaming from a desktop PC to an RPi like Limelight possible?

No. To stream from a PC you need a client like Moonlight. AEL is a launcher plugin that calls (launchs) external programs from Kodi.

AEL 0.10.0, currently in development, will have some Gamestream support. In the mean time have a look at Luna addon.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Adding Steam & UWP titles to Kodi Games Library0