No more timeshifting? Android
Hello,

I have several Nvidia Shileds with Kodi V18. One of them i update regularly with the latest nightly and for a few weeks now i have noticed that the pause/timeshifting symbol/option has dissapeared. Its still there and working on another shield with v18 that has not been updated for a while.

Any one else experiencing this?

Regards
JAcob
(2018-08-27, 20:16)mylle Wrote: Hello,

I have several Nvidia Shileds with Kodi V18. One of them i update regularly with the latest nightly and for a few weeks now i have noticed that the pause/timeshifting symbol/option has dissapeared. Its still there and working on another shield with v18 that has not been updated for a while.

Any one else experiencing this?

Regards
JAcob

Which kind of streams / which add-ons are we talking about? Is it (iptv) live streams. If so, look at the several other threads where I explained what "happened".
This is PVR with Mediaportal as backend. This has been working fine for a long time. Could you please link to the threads you are talking about?

Regards
Jacob
(2018-08-28, 08:16)mylle Wrote: This is PVR with Mediaportal as backend. This has been working fine for a long time. Could you please link to the threads you are talking about?

Regards
Jacob

This forum has a search function. ;-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No more timeshifting? Android0