Using 3D (SBS, HOU ) causes vibrating video and artifacts
Hello. I have a problem with Kodi on xbox one x. When im watching an SBS or HOU 3D video and turn on the 3D mode the video in the extra screen start to shimmer and vibrate. Turn it off and the problem is gone immediately. The files and the projector are working fine. Also the 3D function was working properly before on Kodi on Xbox. I tried turning of dxva and all the other video settings nothing fixes the problem. I can still watch the movies with half a menu or very big subtitles so the video file is not the problem.

I did register for the test versions and I’m on the largest version. Someone got an idea how to fix it.

Thank a lot.
Not sure if i described the problem als good als I could. The problem arises as soon as I put Kodi in the correct 3D mode (Sbs or HOU). I can still watch the movie with no problems with non 3D Kodi menus. When I turn of 3D on the projector I can see the screen dancing specially white and light colored objects. Seems there is a problem when Kodi is showing the extra overlay menu for the 3D menu.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Using 3D (SBS, HOU ) causes vibrating video and artifacts0