MyVideos # not in sync with Xbox Beta 1?
Looks like Xbox Kodi Beta 1 is on MyVideos112, while MacOS version Beta 1 is still on 109 or 110?
Could someone bring it up to the same number?
@Kataliyst

Could you provide a Debug Log please. Don't need to do anything special in Kodi, so just upload one that is current and available. We just need to look at the version numbers.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
My bad, it's reversed, it's the Xbox one that's NOT using 112 for some reason.
It also IGNORES the <name> tag, to specify the database...
I'll post over there.  Maybe they can listen to the <name> tag, so I can stay in sync...
Kodi clients with different alpha/beta builds can have a sync problem because different databases are used. The Beta-1 database is now indeed using v112, so you to keep track you will need to update all other Kodi clients to Beta-1 as well. That's the predicament you are in when you join in the Alpha/Beta stages. Otherwise, keep all your Kodi devices on the stable version.

The <name> should not be a problem. If it is, there is a bug.
i was keeping them in sync but it looks like the mac is now on beta2 which is i guess the reason
xbox on beta1 is not using 112 and xbox does not work when using <name>
so my logical workaround is to use name on macOS

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MyVideos # not in sync with Xbox Beta 1?0