• 1(current)
Broken Transponder.TV

Available from the Official Kodi repository.

watch gallery
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
link not working and not in repo mate?
Any update on this as now not working where I am. Thanks 😀 appreciate all you do
(2018-09-03, 22:01)abbodj88 Wrote: link not working and not in repo mate?

(2018-09-04, 19:20)umonkey Wrote: Any update on this as now not working where I am. Thanks [emoji3] appreciate all you do

See this thread.
Does anybody know if anythings happening with this addon it has great potentialHuh Cheers
Smile 
Hi there. The link is still broken. Is there any news on this? It would be greatly appreciated if someone could post a working link to the plugin.

Many thanks in advance.  Smile
you can get the plug in from the official Kodi repository under catchup TV
I can see the addon "TV Catch" but I can't see Transponder.TV - are you sure its there?
Transponder.TV will be released when I have time to finalize the code.
There is no app but they have a web page for Transponder TV and it works great, even has recording.

Would be easier with an app.
Anyone have a premium plan? Need someone to test recording and dvr playback... THX
@Lunatixz the service offers a very limited recording for free users. I believe they get 1 hour of recordings. Not sure if you're aware of that or if that info will help you in testing.
(2018-10-02, 13:26)Arber Wrote: @Lunatixz the service offers a very limited recording for free users. I believe they get 1 hour of recordings. Not sure if you're aware of that or if that info will help you in testing.
 Thanks, I didn't notice free DVR; I'll have another look... THX
(2018-10-02, 14:38)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2018-10-02, 13:26)Arber Wrote: @Lunatixz the service offers a very limited recording for free users. I believe they get 1 hour of recordings. Not sure if you're aware of that or if that info will help you in testing.
 Thanks, I didn't notice free DVR; I'll have another look... THX 
 There is no indication that you get a free hour, but you actually do. Clicking the record icon on the TV Grid will take away a % of your quota in the Recordings section.
Releasing tonight or tomorrow, plugin features DVR support and EPG guide...
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transponder.TV2