End Time - PVR Recordings
Can anybody see any obvious errors/glitches with this code, because the end time for my PVR Recordings always returns a result of between 1-3 mins after the start time:-

(php):
<label>$INFO[ListItem.StartDate,[COLOR button_focus]Recorded On:[/COLOR] ,[CR]]$INFO[ListItem.StartTime,[COLOR button_focus]Recording Time:[/COLOR] ,] - $INFO[ListItem.EndTime]Hrs [COLOR button_focus] Duration:[/COLOR] $VAR[DurationVar][CR][COLOR button_focus]Genre:[/COLOR] $VAR[PVR_Genre_Info][CR][COLOR button_focus]Parental Guidance Rating:[/COLOR] $VAR[PVR_MPAA_Info][CR][CR][CR]</label>

I looked to see if there had been any changes made for Leia, but couldn't see anything. Everything else works as expected, so was hoping a fresh pair of eyes might spot some obvious mistake I've made with regard to the end time.
Cheers
Have absolutely no clue how it happened, but was just in my Recording's screen and noticed that End Time and Duration are now showing correct times. Smile  Quite strange, particularly as I haven't changed anything. I did update to latest Beta a few days ago, so maybe a fix was added into that release....

Anyway, thanks guys and grateful if you could mark this as solved.
Cheers

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
End Time - PVR Recordings0