Solved No way to populate [Series] field in timers
Fisrtly, let me say a huge thank you to manül for all the effort put into this addon - I've been waiting for the ability to create timers/series links from the Kodi EPG so I can ditch DVBLink for a long time and now it's finally here - thank you!

I've successfully migrated everything across from DVBLink, I wrote a script to create .txt files for all my old DVBLink recordings which DVBViewer has imported.  I created a few series links from the EPG in Kodi and the recordings were all successful.  The only niggle I've come across is that any timer (I refer to them as series links because in my usage case, I pretty much exclusively want to record whole series, very rarely is it one-shot recordings) created through the addon does not get grouped correctly in the "Recorded TV" section of Kodi.  Everything is being dumped in an 'Unknown' folder.

I checked the Search Presets in the DVBViewer web interface and sure enough, the 'Series' field is blank in all the ones created via the addon.  Is there any way an option to populate this field with the same text as the name of the preset could be added?  Otherwise, everything is put in 'Unknown'.
+1
I'll take a look as soon as I have some time for the PVR again.
Added in 3.6.7. Series field will be populated with the timers title aswell: https://github.com/manuelm/pvr.dvbviewer...c1998bf9d4
Great! Thanks.
Awesome, as ususal manül!  Thanks very much!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No way to populate [Series] field in timers0