New database, old shows arent recognized anymore
Hello all. I have had a setup library for over a year, but I migrated servers and wanted a fresh start. Now I have 8 shows that no longer register that were doing so before and I am befuttled. Here is a paste bin of one of the shows from the log, all have the same errors. What am I missing?

https://pastebin.com/Wg9KhuN8
@Brakiss

The full log thanks.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Should be fixed in v2.0.13/v3.0.9 (depending on Kodi version).  Available shortly.
(2018-09-03, 07:13)Brakiss Wrote: but I migrated servers and wanted a fresh start
Unless you want a really fresh start (getting updated ratings and vote numbers for movies/tvshows), doing a video library export will also get you nfo files for your videos. Importing them into a new database will work so much faster, including watch status and all.
Here is full log.   Log

I tried and re-exported my library, same result.
Check for updates in your add-ons.  You're still using v2.0.12 of the tvdb scraper. 
v2.0.13 should fix the issue.
Ok I will do that when I get home. I just installed yesterday morning so I assumed I would have gotten the latest.

Thank you @scudlee

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New database, old shows arent recognized anymore0