Titan SLY MOD
Hello there this is my first post after joining so be gentle,
Long story short I wanted a sky type layout for my own needs ,I know this has been done before but I know people had trouble when trying to do this fully,
I took a version of the skin done by a well known coder and adopted it as it was pretty close on the main menu side of things ,the sky layout of eight tiles is no fluke
the people behind it have done their research and this is bang on what i needed besides the maker of the mod had stopped work on this and switched to a Q mod.

The main menu was in place around January this year but the TV EPG and the OSD have always been a problem when trying to do them in TITAN , I have tried and left it over the year but 
I am nearly there now with the whole design , I also understand that UK people will understand this more than say USA members as most of us have been brought up with this type of format for our TV needs.

So When i started this i decided to use a paid for sub as the main backbone of the build , this is where many had failed before in the fact free addons can and will go down , may I point out that in no way what so ever do i make any money from IPTV
I dont sell it myself or never have but i do use it myself.

There are still a few little niggles in the build two off the top of my head are:-
1. when in EPG mode the left menu bar is there and easy to access with a mouse or air mouse to change cat. I added this to the code i ported into TITAN but you are not able to get to it with a box remote ,it would be nice if a button could be mapped
to the sidebar menu , you can change cat. in the channel view mode though.
2. The OSDs were a pain to get right especially the plot info , while i managed to do this for movies that provide the info , i have not been able to do it for TV shows at this time , I am missing something basic I know  but for now i cant see it.

I only started to look at skins etc. around this time last year so its been a gradual learning curve be it a sharp one ,and only really worked with the TITAN skin as it seemed less linear than the other skins and besides i dislike the horizontal type menu bars that
most seem to adopt.

Ok enough spiel here is a videos  using  a paid for sub as the main content and padded out with the best available addons at this time , of course you could use this skin mod for unpaid addons but I dont think it would be suitable.

lets call this one STEALTH:-(never released)

*MOD EDIT*

Presenting a skin that is displaying various banned add-ons will not be accepted.
Familiarize yourself once more with our forum rules (wiki), and do not skip the part on video piracy.

PS: I hope that was gentle enough.
ok i did not realise , can i post screenshots ?
Simply take the forum rules into account, there is no difference there between videos and screen shots.
but i have seen screenshots on here showing movie posters etc. are these not banned ? anyway will give it a go and see if they get removed ,i am not trying to offend .
ok fingers crossed I have blacked out what may conflict with forum rules:-

Main page and front end of skin.
TV GUIDE - EPG
On screen OSD live TV

Channel list while playing by pressing the list button in the OSD

EPG while playing by pressing the EPG button in the OSD

OSD when movies are playing where plot outline is available by pressing the info button

I hope none of the above break any rules as i did not mean to offend .
@soulza  thats a nice looking skin.  wouldnt mind to test drive it lol.

Thanks
Yes that is pretty nice, I actually have a backup of the original skin somewhere on my shield, I always thought the EPG was nice but the extra changes you added are brilliant - good job.

I personally changed the way I use Kodi so wouldn't be suitable for me anymore,
I only use Kodi for my personal media and not for live TV or catch up as repos change and always need to be on top of it for maintaince when I have apps that can do that for me instead with less pain.
Any chance I could get a link to this skin please? If not does anyone know where I can find one like this? Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan SLY MOD0