Subtitles not working on kodi 18 Beta.
Hello everyone.
I downloaded KODI 18 alpha nightlies  few months ago and also downloaded the latest transparency skin from GitHub...
everything was working fine and then I update KODI to Alpha 2 and subtitle option was missing... 
I recently updated to Beta version of KODI and subtitle option is still not there... when I switch the skin to default .. the subtitle option comes back..
but when I use the transparency skin it goes missing again.

anyone else have the same problem?
or better anyone have the solution for this ? :-D

P.S. By missing subtitle option … I mean .. the option where it shows me to enable or disable subtitle... its not there..
       option to download subtitle is still there and work good.
(2018-09-04, 02:10)DjSingh Wrote: P.S. By missing subtitle option … I mean .. the option where it shows me to enable or disable subtitle... its not there..
       option to download subtitle is still there and work good.

I just installed the Beta on 2 Friends Nvidia Shields and I also noticed the enable/disable subtitle option is missing as well.
Same problem here (transparency! v12 on kodi 18 beta 2)
Typing the letter 't' on the keyboard will rotate the subtitle into play, or download T! repository update.
im on beta 5 and have this problem too, no subtitle... what the problem and when will be fixed, im on nvdia shield and i never had this problem before please need held, now it's not possible to watch my series in french subtitle.

thanks
Everyone update to the release candidate Kodi RC and enjoy T! 11.0.5 and put this issue behind us. (The Nvidia T! seems to work fine). If you're still having issues; please post a proper debug log with a public paste-bin and link that URL back to a new post (ensure you have turned on logging in settings) and a quick description of your issue. Log file/Advanced (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Subtitles not working on kodi 18 Beta.0