Release Bello 7 for Leia 18.x
Sorry, i have detected some issues on new Bello 7. (Bello 6 don´t have this problem)

When customizing a command in the submenu, is always displayed "(custom item)" after the instruction is created. For exemple... My things(custom item) . whow could i eliminate this words whit parentheses?
@frankschm 
It's working fine for me....

@redin 
This is a script.skinshortcuts thing. Maybe something has changed to the script (some new parameter/option) that i am not aware of.
It's already reported here by Peppe. If you want you can post a question you too.

Cheers
Nessus
@nessus
After some investigation I found out, that in your 'Home.xml' the line containing 'Skin.SetString(SkinHelper.RandomFanartDelay,10)' was commented out. The creator of the script marcelveldt noted that this string ist necessary for rotating images. After removing the comment characters the backgrounds created by 'script.skin.helper.backgrounds' are available. Is there a special reason, why you commented out this line?
Successfully tested on two devices with LibreELEC 9.0.1.

Im writing from inside germany. Are you interested in a german translation? If yes, can you give me some advice what to do exactly. Actually I used my own germanized 'strings.po' in the language folder.

Frank
@frankschm 
I cant remember why that line is there and why it's commented. It's possible it was some kind of test during coding. In any case i don't think that is the reason for your issue. After all it's working fine for me with that line commented. I won't be supersized if you commented that line again and the BG options still working fine Big Grin

About the German translation, of course i am interesting for any translation including German. Please check in the first post the "Translations" section to sing up to Transifex and join the Bello Translation Team. I already added the German language to Bello Transifex project.

If you need any help PM here. Thank you for your interest on translating Bello.

Cheers
Nessus
(2018-09-04, 03:09)nessus Wrote:  
Hello.

I'm maintaining a video plugin and when I start a video playback with python ( xbmcplugin.setResolvedUrl(HANDLE, True, item) ), I can see details of a video, but I do not see thumbnails near the description.

I'm setting these items for art
python:

item.setArt({
"thumb": _infoLabels["artthumb"],
"poster": _infoLabels["artposter"],
"tvshowposter": _infoLabels["arttvshowposter"],
"banner": _infoLabels["artbanner"],
"fanart": _infoLabels["artfanart"],
"clearart": _infoLabels["artclearart"],
"clearlogo": _infoLabels["artclearlogo"],
"landscape": _infoLabels["artlandscape"],
"icon": _infoLabels["articon"]
})

Arts work fine in Estuary, so curious, maybe you use specific arts for episodes.
PS: I have verified all arts are not empty and having real poster image.
How do u remove under each sub category the path of the addon

Example : video used to show as "Video " in a sub category
Now it shows up as "Videos (custom item) now

The( custom item) txt shows up for all things u add
Hope someone can help thanks
@elgatito 
If i remember correctly, if the the video content is set to "files" or not set at all by the plugin, then no artwork it shows there. A screenshot will be more helpful.

@Girardp6 @redin
This it's already reported here & here. Anyway, i found the cause of this and it will be fixed in the next update.

Cheers
Nessus
(2019-04-18, 20:34)nessus Wrote: @elgatito 
If i remember correctly, if the the video content is set to "files" or not set at all by the plugin, then no artwork it shows there. A screenshot will be more helpful.

@Girardp6 @redin
This it's already reported here & here. Anyway, i found the cause of this and it will be fixed in the next update.

Cheers
Nessus

When do u expect this to be updated ?
Hi. I'm trying to set the background to Movies or TV Shows to a "Random Movies/TV Shows Background" but I don't see it any more. I only get None, Single Image, Multi-image and 3DWall options. I suppose this feature is not removed since I can see it in the screenshot in the second post in this page. What am I doing wrong?
Is it me or does Bello 7 seem a downgrade from Bello 6? There was way more things to customize and change to the user preference on Bello 6, Don't get me wrong, it's still a kick ass skin but Bello 6 seemed...... "Better". Would have seem a better option to integrate some Bello 6 customization's.. but that's just my thinking. Anyways thanks Nessus for the Skin.
Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don't wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it's at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored.
@gkscorpio 
For one more (last) time.... It's working fine for me!!!

(2019-04-09, 12:55)nessus Wrote: @frankschm 
It's working fine for me....

@DjSpike2k8 
None of the customizations of Bello 6 are removed from Bello 7. You guys need to install and configure the skin properly to access all the features.
If something it's not working then it's something that it depends on one of the supported addons which its not working properly. That's not my fault and surely i don't have the time to chase any addon developer for the bugs or the issues in their addons. If any of the supported addons its confirmed that its not working and will never be fixed then i will remove the support for it.

In any case like i say... none of the skin based customizations of Bello 6 are removed from Bello 7. If you can prove me otherwise please be more specific.

Cheers
Nessus
Yes, I did see it's working fine for you (I also mentioned it in my post), so I thought that it's me who did something else wrong, messed up another setting or something like that. I asked if there is anything I could check or do so that it works for me too.
Which addon is responsible for these options? Is it by any chance skin.helper.backgrounds;
Yes, these bg options are provided by the script.skin.helper.backgrounds.
In any case check the "Supported Add-ons" section in skin settings, and be sure that all the supported addons are installed.

Cheers
Nessus

P.S. Sorry for my previous abrupt answer but i only saw the beginning of the message with the same issue... again!. I didn't read your whole message.
Hi.

I was just experimenting with this version of Bello and I cannot get two live backgrounds to work. 3DWall Movies and 3DWall Albums are working properly, but 3DWall TV Shows and Conditional Weather are not. I looked in the supported add-ons section and one I'm guessing is installed, script.skin.helper.backgrounds, and the other, weather.openweathermap.extended, will not install (no error, it just doesn't do anything).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bello 7 for Leia 18.x1