Release Bello 7 for Leia 18.x
@frankschm

"the line containing 'Skin.SetString(SkinHelper.RandomFanartDelay,10)' was commented out. The creator of the script marcelveldt noted that this string ist necessary for rotating images. After removing the comment characters the backgrounds created by 'script.skin.helper.backgrounds' are available."

Thank you so much. You're actually troubleshooting stuff.
That did the trick for me.

Kudos to you!
(2019-04-11, 12:01)nessus Wrote: @frankschm 
I cant remember why that line is there and why it's commented. It's possible it was some kind of test during coding. In any case i don't think that is the reason for your issue. After all it's working fine for me with that line commented. I won't be supersized if you commented that line again and the BG options still working fine Big Grin

That trick actually was the issue. I was having that same issue (can't imagine anyone NOT having since everyone has the skin with that line commented out).
I've also removed the commented out characters and now it's working on my 3 NVidia Shields.

Why would you imply that the user, after reporting a fix, may even have commented that line again back in? 
That makes no sense. I commented the line again, and it stopped working again.
He actually found out a bug in the skin, why not just simply accept it?

Furthermore, Home.xml on Bello Nero, had that line NOT commented out. I have the .xml right here.

I think you should, sometimes, get off your high horse because you're a great coder/Skinner and you deserve lots of love. But that kind of attitude towards errors reported in the skin throws people of donating to you.
(Just my opinion)

PS: Are you going to implement skin colors like the previous skin had ? You said that the skin doesn't lack customization like the previous one, but I miss diferente colors besides purple-pink.

Cheers and thanks for your work.
@djhifi  @all
Well... if it's working for you (or anybody else), fine by me. And there is no bug to fix simply because for me it's working fine in my setups (Windows 10 & Ubuntu 10.10).  This version of Bello specifically (v7.x.x) it has been tested from my trusted group of donators for over 3 months before it's release to official repo. No one reported any issue with this and also about missing features from the previous version (v6.x.x). So, before pointing any finger, you guys better have a second (or third, or fourth) look at your setups and installations.

Furthermore, like i am clearly stating in skin's README file, development of this skin is driven by my own preferences and it's provided to you for FREE. Pointing fingers to someone that gives you something for free, you wont get what you want. As for my "horse" and donations, dont worry about it. Whoever appreciates my work it's already on board. All the others are here for the free stuff, and they have no suspension to point a finger when they don't get it.

Cheers
Nessus

P.S. Maybe i should have this skin in... eternal WIP development and have people begging me and donating hundreds of dollars to finish it and release it (like some others!). That will be a way to not even get up on my horse!!!. But i couldn't do that because like i said.... this is my favorite skin, i like it very much, i am using it every day and i want it to finish it as soon is possible. For all the others.... take it or leave it!!!!
Just want to start off by saying that I really love the sleek look and feel of this skin!  One of the best (and most n00b-friendly, because I definitely am one) out there, in my opinion!
That being said, I have a question:
How can I add a Movies menu tab like in image 8 of the screenshots?  I've gone into the skin management menu and added tabs as the instructions say, but when it reloads the skin it will add everything except for the Movies tab.  I've even powered down and back up to see if that would help, but to no avail.  I've done everything to spec as far as I can tell.
Any thoughts and/or advice you (or any other familiar users) might have would be greatly appreciated!
(2019-07-03, 19:09)Korthulhu Wrote: Just want to start off by saying that I really love the sleek look and feel of this skin!  One of the best (and most n00b-friendly, because I definitely am one) out there, in my opinion!
How can I add a Movies menu tab like in image 8 of the screenshots?  I've gone into the skin management menu and added tabs as the instructions say, but when it reloads the skin it will add everything except for the Movies tab.  I've even powered down and back up to see if that would help, but to no avail.  I've done everything to spec as far as I can tell.
Any thoughts and/or advice you (or any other familiar users) might have would be greatly appreciated!
Also, I'm having a lot of trouble figuring out how to add things to my favorites tab in this skin, in particular.
I'd also be very grateful for any thoughts on that!
(2019-07-03, 19:09)Korthulhu Wrote: Just want to start off by saying that I really love the sleek look and feel of this skin!  One of the best (and most n00b-friendly, because I definitely am one) out there, in my opinion!

you have to add your movies to the kodi library
(2019-07-08, 23:55)Korthulhu Wrote:
Also, I'm having a lot of trouble figuring out how to add things to my favorites tab in this skin, in particular.
select an item "c" button or right click to open the contextual menu. there you will find add to
(2019-07-09, 10:34)peppe_sr Wrote:

you have to add your movies to the kodi library 
I appreciate the reply!
I understand that for movies that I'm adding from my own sources, but on my TV Shows tab it will show a series of posters for popular shows (which I assume is because of the widget being enabled) that are from my add-ons, with the ability to search for other shows across those add-ons.  I know there was a random show pre-installed on it that is in the Library, though.  Are you saying that if I were to just add a random movie to the Library, the Movies tab would then show up with the widget enabled?
(2019-07-09, 10:37)peppe_sr Wrote:
(2019-07-08, 23:55)Korthulhu Wrote:
select an item "c" button or right click to open the contextual menu. there you will find add to
I also appreciate this reply!
I've seen a lot of tutorials referencing the Contextual Menu, but I can't get that to open.  Is this because I'm using a Fire Stick, perhaps?  I know in some other skins I've tried, long-pressing will open the contextual menu...but doing that with this skin opens a much smaller menu with only a few options, and the only one that allows me to add the selection to anything is the "Add to Library" option.  Nothing about Favorites.
Hi , well done this work on this skin , is my favourite no doubt.
I would like to ask if is possible put animated case on my library, a have a few i do not find any way to make the animated cases..
Is possible? If not, do you think you can make it happen in the next upgrades?

Good work
This is my new favourite skin, great work! Is there any plans to add Kodi game menu support though? Really miss this
Is it normal that in album song list numbers are:

[...]

Shouldn't be #09 -> #10 or #009 -> #010?
@nessus 
After an automatic update of the Artist Slidehow Addon to version 3.0 this addon isn't working anymore on Bello 7. Downgrading to version 2.1.4 is solving the problem. Is this issue important enough for you to fix it?

By the way, do you have any plans for the future to bring your skin to Kodi 19 Matrix?
I am new here so cannot send a PM yet, please add Czech language and I will do translation. Thx
(2019-12-15, 20:24)Pissa Wrote: Shouldn't be #09 -> #10 or #009 -> #010?
Yes, it's a bug but it will not be fixed before Bello 8 release. ATM i am working on Bello 8 for Kodi 19.xx so there are no more updates for Bello 7.

(2019-12-31, 17:28)frankschm Wrote: @nessus
After an automatic update of the Artist Slidehow Addon to version 3.0 this addon isn't working anymore on Bello 7. Downgrading to version 2.1.4 is solving the problem. Is this issue important enough for you to fix it?

By the way, do you have any plans for the future to bring your skin to Kodi 19 Matrix?
AS 3.0.0 it's not supported in Bello 7. ATM i am working on Bello 8 for Kodi 19.xx so there are no more updates for Bello 7.

(2020-01-13, 12:01)sikita Wrote: I am new here so cannot send a PM yet, please add Czech language and I will do translation. Thx
Sorry for the delay but Transifex didn't send me any notification about your request. I have added the Czech language to Transifex.
Keep in mind that the master .po file it will be changed a lot in Bello 8 but if you want to do the translation now it's totally fine. Thank you for your participation on translating Bello.

Cheers
Nessus

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bello 7 for Leia 18.x1