Req Some Feedback
Hi, I love this skin! I especially like the full fanart view, it is a very clean art look.

A couple of humble requests, if you're looking for feedback:
  • Some kind of kiosk mode, where you can't change views, do any library management, or change any skin settings without going into the settings. Sometimes you want to lock it down so people that are using it don't change it by accident (or on purpose).
  • Hide the play seeker when TVTunes is running for the TV show theme.
  • Allow custom multi-image backdrops differ between each home menu item, rather than just globally for the home menu.
  • Some kind of way to save your Movie Set settings for view type, sorting, etc. globally. This isn't limited to this skin, it seems to be the way skin settings are saved in Kodi. Basically, when you change a view for TV seasons, for example, it changes it for all TV seasons view. Not true for movie sets. You actually have to go into each movie set you own and change it, and I'm not sure why. I'm not sure if it's something that can be fixed, but it's kind of a pain when switching to a skin if you have a ton of movie sets and you don't use the default view type.
Thank you so much for your hard work!

P.S. - Question: I set the ratings to "Rotten Tomato" but I'm not sure where I can view this information...?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Some Feedback0