Solved thin green line flickering on 25 fps movie with kodi 18 beta
it works !!! thakn u very much again ! I follow your advise :I ve just unchecked 3840x2160 25 hz in white list and no more thin green line on 25 fps movie whatever the resolution !
yu re so great !!!
I m so happy , team kodi the best !!!
thank you very much
one question though: What happens if you change the refreshrate in kodi GUI to 25 hz - do you see the green line as well?
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
I am not at home actually.
I ll try tonight and I ll tell you if I have the same behaviour on 25 fps movie with 25 hz refresh rate in kodi Wink
it s weird : I can select only 60hz or 50 hz under gui settings.
It s strange , cos in old version of kodi , I remeber I could select different refresh rate.

(but during video play , absolutely no problem with kodi 18 , all refresh rates work perfectly : 23.976 , 24 , 25 , 29.9 , 30 , 50 ,59.9 and 60 )
Has nothing to do with kodi ... but rather with the underlaying kernel / handshake with AVR. But yeah - users blame kodi cause that's what they see running on top of all that clibber.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
I understand  , and now ,  with your advise , I can see 25 fps movie without any problem Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
thin green line flickering on 25 fps movie with kodi 18 beta0