v17 Saving Skin Settings in Movie Sets
Hi,

I've encountered this problem in several different skins, so I don't think that it's skin specific. Basically, when trying to save settings for various views in a particular movie set, it doesn't carry over the saved view type and/or sorting between different movie sets.

In other words, let's say I want my movie sets to display:
  1. View Type: Poster
  2. Sort: Name
I'd have to go through each one of my movie sets and set each individually. Any new movie sets would reset to the default settings (whatever they may be).

This doesn't seem to be the paradigm for other types of views. For example, if you set a TV season "View", it propagates among all TV seasons.

Am I doing something wrong or missing something?
Some skins have a forced view option. Titan is one example. I believe Aura and at least one of the Aeon derivatives also has this capability.
What does forced view mean? It means it has inheritance among the Movie Set(s)?
You can select your preferred view for various content types (movies, movie sets, tv shows, seasons, episodes, etc) and said view is enforced irrespective of the default or what it was before.
Ok, thanks.

So this has to be enforced at the skin level? Meaning that normally seasons on most skins uses a forced view whereas it's uncommon among movie sets, I assume?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Saving Skin Settings in Movie Sets0