Release Xumo.TV

Available from the Official Kodi repository.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2018-09-11, 18:10)Lunatixz Wrote: ImageAvailable from the Official Kodi repository.
 Bad link
One HTPC Windows 7 pro 64x running WMC with 2 HDhomeRun on Comcast 6 tuners with MCEbuddy
WD MyCloud 24TB over Netgear network | 6500 movies and 40,000+ TV Show episodes
Where?
not found
It's a "WIP" (Work In Progress)... I plan to release over the weekend...
Great JOB ! Works great !
One HTPC Windows 7 pro 64x running WMC with 2 HDhomeRun on Comcast 6 tuners with MCEbuddy
WD MyCloud 24TB over Netgear network | 6500 movies and 40,000+ TV Show episodes
Phenomenal Kodi addon! - Particularly the fully working (channel) Guide feature.

Thank you.. Thank You.. Thank YOU Xumo.TV!
Once again.. WELL DONE Lunatixz!
Updated to v.1.0.1
(2019-04-17, 00:24)Lunatixz Wrote: Updated to v.1.0.1
Just thought I would bump this thread up and chime in on this addon.  Although I am not the biggest fan of, for lack of a better word, content streaming services, I have to say this one is fantastic.  The addon works great and there are enough "channels" that you are sure to find something interesting.  Better than Pluto TV in my opinion with respect to receiving content while living outside the USA.  I was just curious to have a look at it with the intention of deleting it, but it is a keeper.  Tons of channels and good working guide as well.

Kudos to Lunatixz for this addon.
Can someone please check this out and let me know if it is working for them.  I'm getting the "Something went wrong, Try again, check the log" error
Working ok for me again, not sure if Xumo didn't add a few more channels.  Although it is working ok, some of the rows in the guide are a little off kilter (not precisely lined up with the rest).  First World problems Smile
@Lunatixz  Thanks for this addon, could you consider adding support for IPTV Merge? That would be great to be able to merge this into the PVR with the others like Pluto. https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2991161
@jdig4240
IPTV Merge is not official add-on, so support won't be added to Xumo.

However, IPTV Manager (https://github.com/add-ons/service.iptv.manager) is official
so you will have more luck asking for that to be supported.

If IPTV Manager support is added, then IPTV Merge supports that Smile
So, it would go Xumo > IPTV Manager > IPTV Merge
(2020-11-27, 04:48)matthuisman Wrote: @jdig4240
IPTV Merge is not official add-on, so support won't be added to Xumo.

However, IPTV Manager (https://github.com/add-ons/service.iptv.manager) is official
so you will have more luck asking for that to be supported.

If IPTV Manager support is added, then IPTV Merge supports that Smile
So, it would go Xumo > IPTV Manager > IPTV Merge
Sounds like it would be easier if I could just find the EPG and playlist URL for Xumo and add them to Merge wouldnt it? Ive looked In Xumo and Uepg and cant really find them, they might be in the .db files i have a feeling.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xumo.TV1