Release Xumo.TV
nm
@Lunatixz  Is there a Matrix version in the works?
@Lunatixz  Just giving this a bump inquiring about a Matrix version of Xumo
Time for the monthly bump to see if there will be a version for Matrix
@Lunatixz
I tried to migrate the add-on to Python 3, and after doing some work, I encountered the following error.
Code:
11-26 13:36:48.939 20716 20851 E Kodi    : File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.xumotv/resources/lib/xumotv.py", line 91, in getID
11-26 13:36:48.939 20716 20851 E Kodi    : File "/data/user/0/org.xbmc.kodi/cache/apk/assets/python3.8/lib/python3.8/re.py", line 241, in findall

I haven't figured out why re.findall doesn't execute correctly in Python 3.
If you can have time to look at it maybe...But the Channels\Guide function of the Xumo.TV add-on is broken.
(2021-11-26, 07:52)QianyuLi Wrote: @Lunatixz
I tried to migrate the add-on to Python 3, and after doing some work, I encountered the following error.
Code:
11-26 13:36:48.939 20716 20851 E Kodi    : File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.xumotv/resources/lib/xumotv.py", line 91, in getID
11-26 13:36:48.939 20716 20851 E Kodi    : File "/data/user/0/org.xbmc.kodi/cache/apk/assets/python3.8/lib/python3.8/re.py", line 241, in findall

I haven't figured out why re.findall doesn't execute correctly in Python 3.
If you can have time to look at it maybe...But the Channels\Guide function of the Xumo.TV add-on is broken.

The last time I checked the plugin had a few broken elements, when I find time I will update and add it to Kodi's matrix repository. Thanks for your interest...
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
@Lunatixz Have you managed to find a way to port Xumo to new python 3 standard so it can be released and be out in official repo again

I miss xumo on the new kodi
@Lunatixz

Just checking for any news on this addon moving forward
Del
I guess we can we assume this addon has been abandoned?
After reading the article below, I was wondering if anyone would take a look at resurrecting Xumo.

To address this changing landscape, many major TV companies have picked up free streaming services over the last few years. Paramount purchased Pluto TV, Fox bought Tubi, and NBCUniversal picked up Xumo TV, to name a few. One very large company, though, hasn’t dived into the world of free ad-supported streaming, and that is Disney.
Comcast’s Xumo Play Now Offers Over 300 Live Channels For Free

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xumo.TV1