XBox Kodi doesn't connect to NFS Shares on Windows 10 PC running Hanewin
Should this work?
Short answer: yes.
Damn, it isn't.
What could I possibly do to make it work? None of my other clients have any difficulty doing this.
It should work, why it doesn't work (yet), I don't know. I'm not a Xbox user so I cannot test.

The first rule of business here when something in Kodi doesn't work, is to provide a debug log (wiki), which you should know by now after 400+ posts on this forum. So where is yours? Big Grin
Absolutely I should, but I often find it difficult to get the log file. Now on a new platform (the XBox) I'll have to find out how to retrieve the log. A brief google search doesn't bring up a simple guide, so I'll keep searching.
The log uploader add-on in the official repo is a good place to start.

The log can be found at %LOCALAPPDATA%\Packages\XBMCFoundation.Kodi_4n2hpmxwrvr6p\LocalCache\Roaming\Kodi\kodi.log for UWP set-ups, so if you can connect some sort of share (SMB maybe?) to the XBOX then you could perhaps also use the Kodi File Manager to copy it there and then upload it from some other device on your network that can also access the share (it's just a text file you can dump to pastebin).
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Is mapping of SMB 2 or 3 shares to an Xbox One X/S from Win10 now working? I recall an addon was needed in the past.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBox Kodi doesn't connect to NFS Shares on Windows 10 PC running Hanewin0