Test: new Amiga Retroplayer addon
There is a new build by DamsRoxxx of the P-UAE core for retroarch that seems to work pretty well. I've made a Retroplayer addon of it; if you want to test it (Windows x64 only) you can find it here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1JnTTENV_gkYJKFCXxNfdjR_ZlmX_QT1h

Infos and instructions for Retroarch are here:
https://github.com/DamsRoxxx/libretro-ua.../README.md

In Retroplayer, you have to put the kickstart roms (named according to the instructions) and the WHDLoad.hdf file in
<userdata>\addon_data\game.libretro.uae\resources\system\
where <userdata> is the location of your userdata folder, that depends on if you have a standard or portable installation (see Userdata (wiki)).

Thanks DamsRoxxx for the great work!

Edit: addon updated. Previously the setting ids were wrong.
Amiga emulation would be amazing, I grew up with that machine Smile
Same here. Any hope to see an Android version?
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
hello everyone,

I finally got the core running, all the kickstarts and everything in place. I am using .ipf-files and when I select a rom, the game loads.
But controls don‘t work. Mouse and controller don‘t do anything and on the keyboard there are only a few keys that do something.
In the retroplayer settings I can only define certain keys for the keyboard.
In the uae settings I tried the different options for joystick to no avail.

I‘m running kodi 18.4 on a windows machine installed from the marketplace. I tried the p-uae version posted above and the one from the official repository. Both run and load roms but the inputs don’t work.

Am I just being dumb? I hope someone is able to help.

cheers,
daniel
to be a bit more precise, on the Controller while a game is loaded I get a fastforward/rewind feature. I get this on different buttons and I am under the impression that I need to trigger this behaviour with the select button. so after presiing select and the R bumper, the bumper is fast Forward for example. I was able to do the same with normal left and right buttons. But other than that I only get to the retroplayer mini menu where I can choose resume, reset, stop/exit or settings

I hope it helps to have a debug log, so I made one:
debug log

a good night to everyone

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Test: new Amiga Retroplayer addon0