Sync to Kodi
Hi.
I´m new to tmm. I used emm a long time.

So i have a few questions.
I see there is no live sync like in emm. What is the best way to sync my changes / new movies, episodes etc to Kodi?
And is Trakt the only way to sync the watch state to tmm?

thank you.
In v2, only Trakt is available.
Or a manual sync/reload from Kodi - but not quite usable with more than a handful of movies... :|

In v3, we have additionally planned to trigger a reload (sync) via Kodi's API... but not yet finished...
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
Thanks that are great news.
(2018-09-17, 20:01)myron Wrote: In v2, only Trakt is available.
Or a manual sync/reload from Kodi - but not quite usable with more than a handful of movies... :|

In v3, we have additionally planned to trigger a reload (sync) via Kodi's API... but not yet finished...
When do you expect the sync via Kodi api to be finished?
(2018-11-28, 12:32)jespermart Wrote:
(2018-09-17, 20:01)myron Wrote: In v2, only Trakt is available.

When do you expect the sync via Kodi api to be finished? 

+1 - sure would be nice to have the ability to sync the watched flag to/from Kodi. TMM writes watched status in the nfo file but Kodi no longer reads that status (not sure why?).  

Trakt has the ability to sync, but that requires another app running in the background and another app to deal with.  I love TMM, allows me to manage the movies and sets so would really like the ability to sync the watched flag to Kodi.  Also, on a Kodi rebuild it would allow me to reestablish the watch status.  Thanks.
(2019-07-22, 01:09)[email protected] Wrote: TMM writes watched status in the nfo file but Kodi no longer reads that status (not sure why?).  
Because TMM uses this... <watched>true</watched> But Kodi does not read that tag.

Kodi uses <playcount>1</playcount> Where 0 = Unwatched and 1 or greater = Watched
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
IIRC correctly, we try to pass the playcount from the existing NFO into the new one; if there is no existing NFO (or we couldn't read it), we set playcount to 1 if the movie has been watched!

the usage of the Kodi API has not been finished inside tmm since a lack of time
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sync to Kodi0