Req Remove from lists
Sometimes I listen to a few songs from an album and think "Meh, I don't want to listen to that again soon". But then the album appears under "Recently played albums". A similar case may be "Most played albums" but for different reasons.

So I would like to request a feature for items on these lists => "Remove from this list".

Thanks for considering!
From my understanding of how these work that is not possible as they are generated using a fixed set of rules, what maybe possible to to add a filter rule for user rating so you could rate those albums/songs with 1 star then exclude anything that has a user rating of 1 star. Could you confirm exactly which lists you are talking about? as some are nodes provided by Kodi and other maybe provided by the skin you are using?
I don't see the standard Recently Played Albums node changing to show "only those recently played that I like", but you could probably create a custom node to do something like that using rating as @jjd_uk suggests.
The lists mentioned in my original post are the standard lists that come with Estuary. I thought it would be "as easy" as removing an entry from the database but now I realize that those lists are probably defined views or filters in the database.

Maybe something like the "watched" tag used for videos may work here... "Listened"? "Heard"? "Watched" implies completion and as I'm not a native English speaker I'm struggling to find an aural equivalent. Anyway, the "Listened" status could effectively hide those albums from view, similar as in video views.

What do you think?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Remove from lists0