• 4(current)
XBMC for Windows, rev 13239
Can we import our Myvideos34 DB (XBOX) into the Windows Userdata folder or for that matter import the whole Userdata folder from back ups instead of rescanning all movie files. Will it work?

Regards,
as long as files are available at the same locations (same urls); yes to both
spiff Wrote:as long as files are available at the same locations (same urls); yes to both

Now another issue - I never even thought to try - NO DVD playback from dvd drive. I stick the DVD either drive no notice of it in XBMC. file manager double click on either drive and it says to insert a dvd. Any thoughts.

Regards,

Dave
rodercot Wrote:Now another issue - I never even thought to try - NO DVD playback from dvd drive. I stick the DVD either drive no notice of it in XBMC. file manager double click on either drive and it says to insert a dvd. Any thoughts.

Regards,

Dave

Is this still a gettraystatus issue or something with my setup.

Thanks,

Dave
I'm having repeated crashes when skipping through video.

Sample debug log here: http://pastebin.com/m39c75d5
...also, doing much of anything in Pictures hangs XBMC too.

Sample log here: http://pastebin.com/m31f391a8
rodercot Wrote:Is this still a gettraystatus issue or something with my setup.
Dave

Should work. I've implemented a workaround and was able to play DVD and Audio CDs. I forgot some commits for this version but I think this shouldn't matter Huh
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
WiSo Wrote:Should work. I've implemented a workaround and was able to play DVD and Audio CDs. I forgot some commits for this version but I think this shouldn't matter Huh

Hey Wiso,

thanks, I extracted the exe file and installed it, thought I had already done that once. Oh Well - It is working on DVD playback from drive. Thanks,

Dave
Hitcher Wrote:Everything seems fine except ISO playback which give this message -

Playlist playback aborted
Too many consecutive failed items

http://pastebin.com/mfc7ad4d

I solved this problem
Used the older .exe and works great.
even weather report works , it didnt on the first realese

Im realy impressed of the work u have done guys keep the work up and u soon going to have 1 of the greatest mc players out there.

Asking for features or complaining about bugs seems to be 2 early
That it works as well as it does all reddy is more then anyone can ask for =o)

had some problem running it on my tv as a extended screen but solved that
cant be more happy . thkz
Has anyone got Myth TV up and running yet? Back end, front end etc. I about ready to deploy this new build to the living room and go live for the family with it, TV is now the only thing I am missing. Thanks in Advance for any advice or links.

Regards,

Dave
moon Wrote:I solved this problem

I'm not sure I understand what exactly you mean. Do you mean that you uninstalled the current build and used the older one?
mebby Wrote:I'm not sure I understand what exactly you mean. Do you mean that you uninstalled the current build and used the older one?

1. installed both builds XBMCSetup-Rev12882.exe / XBMCSetup-Rev13239.exe
In diffrent directorys as u can do when u install it.
2. Did 1 xtra folder in them directorys that i copyed over the .exe file to
3. In that new folder i renamed the .exe file to XBMC1.exe on the first realese and XBMC2.exe on the later one (Doing this helps u keep track of what .exe u are using/trying) when done with that u can name the .exe file that u want to use back to default.

Note: U also have to remove/put else where. them folders that are created in ur Documents and Settings catalog before u start. as i think they differs between builds.

hope this helped u =)
Hello
Change "libdvdcss-2.dll" to som earlier build or try get the latest of that file from T#CH build
That do the thing
desperz Wrote:Hello
Change "libdvdcss-2.dll" to som earlier build or try get the latest of that file from T#CH build
That do the thing

Everything seems fine except ISO playback which give this message -
Playlist playback aborted
Too many consecutive failed items
moon Wrote:I solved this problem
even weather report works , it didnt on the first realese

Im realy impressed of the work u have done guys keep the work up and u soon going to have 1 of the greatest mc players out there.

Asking for features or complaining about bugs seems to be 2 early
That it works as well as it does all reddy is more then anyone can ask for =o)

had some problem running it on my tv as a extended screen but solved that
cant be more happy . thkz

did not work for me.. iso will still not play..
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC for Windows, rev 132390