Subscription Errors in Kodi Log from .png locations?
I am running an IPTV service through TVHeadend server and into Kodi via the TVHeadEnd PVR front end. The whole thing is running via Ubuntu 18 in a VM Workstation Pro virtual environment. I am getting 'subscription error' issues that seems to be caused by connecting to the links given by the provider of the package for channel icons. The Kodi log can be found here. Is this an issue anyone has encountered before? Is it likely to be caused by running via a VM? I am only using the VM to build an operating system with all the functionality I want, before transferring it to a proper HTPC build. Thanks.
Can't seem to see a link to a debug log (wiki)
Learning Linux the hard way !!
just re uploading it now. wont be a minute...
https://textuploader.com/dvuc6

try this instead
That isn't a debug log!!  However, I know why your logos don't work. The links are way out of date.  postimg.org hasn't existed since April AFAIK.  All those links should be updated to postimg.cc as that is where the servers are now.  TVH will cache them locally anyway, so you only need to set the correct url once for each channel.
forgive my general ignorance of TVH and Linux, but how do I update the links? I have 1400 odd channels from my provider and those links auto populated when i loaded the IPTV URL in TVH.
That's an awful lot of channels.  If the links are coming from your provider, then I'd suggest contacting them regarding getting them fixed.  Certainly, neither TVH nor Kodi are at fault here as there is simply no server to connect to with the url's as they stand.
If cannot amend them all, is there a way to bulk delete them in the TVH web browser? Another alternative failing that, are they going to be stored somewhere on the file system that I could access them programmatically?
nevermind...im being a complete moron...ive downloaded the m3u from the service provider rather than using the http link. i can just amend that in a text editor...
Postscript on this...i built a small python class to amend postimg.org to postimg.cc, however that ultimately was not the issue...problem seemed to be driven by using tvheadend 4.2 in a VMWare virtual environment. When I upgraded to version 4.3 the issue ceased...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Subscription Errors in Kodi Log from .png locations?0