Solved Movie not showing in Library
Greetings all
I have copied a  movie to my external hard drive connected to my raspberry pi 3 and directed kodi to look in the movies folder for the video, other video files are displayed correctly in the library, however it does not see the new movie copied there. The movie is (Pirates of the Caribbean Dead mans chest.) tried to rename the title and refresh the library but still does not display in the movie section ok kodi. Using Krypton 17.6 can any one tell me how to correctly title this movie so that the library will display it.
thanks in advance
Jerry
How did you name it.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Got it found typo.
Thread marked solved.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie not showing in Library0