Solved Radio addon not in section "Radio"
Hi,
I have installe the official Kodi Radio Add-on (see https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Radio), but I can only reach it via the addons menu and not the radio menu in kodi (as I would expect). Furthermore, this add-on is not visible on the kodi iOS app.
Do you have any hints?
Thanks,
   Peter
If you mean the radio menu item on the main menu, that's for PVR (wiki) based radio (streamed via a backend device) not for an add-on.

Some skins will allow you to customise and add items to the main menu. You can for example add the My Stations folder from the add-on that way and access stations in that manner. Note that the default estuary skin does not support such customisation.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
You can add them to favourites and get them that way.  EG, for manual editing
Code:
    <favourite name="Planet Rock" thumb="http://static.rad.io/images/broadcasts/e2/d5/11524/t175.png">PlayMedia(&quot;plugin://plugin.audio.radio_de/station/11524&quot;)</favourite>
Learning Linux the hard way !!
Thanks for the input. I followed DarrenHill's hint regarding other skins and it worked with the Chroma skin.

Thanks, Peter
Good to hear. I use the add-on under Amber skin and have the My Stations folder on the menu bar via a favourite. But the way black_eagle says it's equally good if you just want a direct link to a station rather than your station list.

Thread marked solved.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Yeah, I just did it that way because it's easier for the wife to find what she wants to listen to.  When I was running MQ7 I just renamed the favourites menu to 'internet radio'.  Now I'm running estuary on v18 but the shortcuts all work the same obviously.  It's just easier for her to click on an icon and have that station start playing than clicking into an addon and navigating through it.  If she's happy, then so am I Laugh
Learning Linux the hard way !!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Radio addon not in section "Radio"0