Export Library---Music,Movies,TV seperately
Could use a separate export library for TV show, Music and Movies. Instead of the current export library which will export all 3 underneath the current function.

Just think this would be handy with large libraries, so it wouldn't take all day to export everything.
No it doesn't. Music and Videos are not exported together.

Movies, TV Shows and Music Videos are part of the Video library and share the same database. They are exported together.

Music uses the Music database and that is a separate export function.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I assume OP meant music videos.  We now have Clean Library can be limited to a specific content type and that works well.  I suppose it could be extended to library update and export as well if someone was interested in doing the code work.

scott s.
(2018-09-19, 22:39)scott967 Wrote: We now have Clean Library can be limited to a specific content type and that works well
Really? New v18 feature? Can you point me to the PR, thanks.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I did mean the Movies and TV shows specifically. I just did an export of video library and it took over 7 hours. I was overwriting the old files but wanted all up to date info. So if TV and Movie could be separated out it would help greatly. Over 3500 movies and 500 TV shows.
Why not Export the library overnight if it takes that long? A lot less hassle, rather than having to wait for it to finish during the day?
Sure that would work but what if I only wanted new info for the movies and not TV, why export all if you could just export movies or TV?
Yup, would be a nice a feature to have for users with larger libraries, but can't imagine it happening anytime soon for the reasons already mentioned earlier.
(2018-09-19, 22:43)Karellen Wrote:
(2018-09-19, 22:39)scott967 Wrote: We now have Clean Library can be limited to a specific content type and that works well
Really? New v18 feature? Can you point me to the PR, thanks. 

13026 (PR)

scott s.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Export Library---Music,Movies,TV seperately0