• 7(current)
Mod PVR Mod for Estuary - Kodi 18 (Leia)
I am waiting patiently for the release of the official version Smile.
Maybe you will release some beta version.
I use TV live  with sat tuner and this skin loks good for this module.
Hello Dumyat,
do you have any update about the skin?
HTPC: Windows 10 Pro 22H2, Zalman HD135, Intel i3-7100, GTX 1070, UHD ASUS BW-16D1HT
NAS: Xpenology 7.2 Update 1, Intel i5-6600
(2019-04-27, 14:19)tehax Wrote: Hello Dumyat,
do you have any update about the skin?
Sorry for the lack of communication.
Unfortunately, the winter was very harsh on me this year with the amount of colds, chest infections, etc. As a result, my motivation levels pretty dried up completely during this period. However, now the warmer weather is here and I'm generally feeling much better I'm still hopeful in getting this Mod finished and released. Please bear with me and thanks for your patience.
Where can you download to try?
Still wainting for a release but can you please share how to get this look in stock skin Image
https://m.imgur.com/Pqn0aR7
Files to copy and where. Thanks !
@Jönke
This is easy enough to share quickly, as only 1 file needed. I just tested in the current default Estuary skin and works fine with no issue.
For the poster artwork, you will need the Skin Helper Script installed. Since this artwork is provided only when a channel is playing, the SHS only collects artwork from the web service, so not as many images are available. Sometimes the webservice can be a bit slow as well, but once the images are cached for the first time, it's normally pretty quick at showing the artwork.

Resolution and Genre icons wont work for you in the default skin, as I've created new variables which also point to new folders for the associated icons.
You can get the file needed for this view here:-

https://mega.nz/#!oeRk1IBA!NSQY05JGWK-O3...u-nQmpyqQg

Remember to make a back-up of this file in original Estuary skin.
Let me know if you get any problems.
(2018-11-03, 22:05)ontap Wrote: I couldn't agree more , I have a decent sized "library" of movies and shows  but seem to spend all my time watching sport via PVR.
Am looking forward to the release of your "mod " , my own basic pvr set up pales into insignificance along side yours.Image

Hey @ontap - I know you posted that screenshot some time ago, would you care to share what mod that PVR is from?
(2019-08-12, 11:30)verion88 Wrote:
(2018-11-03, 22:05)ontap Wrote: I couldn't agree more , I have a decent sized "library" of movies and shows  but seem to spend all my time watching sport via PVR.
Am looking forward to the release of your "mod " , my own basic pvr set up pales into insignificance along side yours.Image

Hey @ontap - I know you posted that screenshot some time ago, would you care to share what mod that PVR is from?

Sorry mate I moved on and deleted it , only takes a couple of hours to mod it though , I have given up with PVR simple client and am using a free guide , but its on the banned list so can't mention it .
hello,
we hope for good news about PVR Mod...
are you still working on it ?
Have you seen this pvr skin guys ?
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=345174
Has all i want of a nice pvr skin, i think Nod
(2019-09-18, 09:30)Jönke Wrote: Has all i want of a nice pvr skin, i think Nod
That's good. I'm glad you finally have what you want then.
(2019-09-12, 14:08)dom1066 Wrote: hello,
Yes, I'm still working on this Mod on a regular basis.
I have expanded more changes to other areas of the skin.
I plan on making it Matrix compatible as well.....
(2019-09-21, 13:01)Dumyat Wrote:
(2019-09-12, 14:08)dom1066 Wrote: hello,
Yes, I'm still working on this Mod on a regular basis.
I have expanded more changes to other areas of the skin.
I plan on making it Matrix compatible as well.....
Good news [emoji106]
Quick update just to let folk know I'm still badgering away with this project on a fairly frequent basis.  
Have added some new options to the EPG Sideblade: 1) Switch PVR Artwork On/Off, 2) Ability to switch off channel groups, 3) Enable/disable Next-Up Tv Dialog 4) Ability to switch genre colours On/Off and 5) Ability to use the default Kodi genres and colours if that's your preference. Sideblade on this Mod accessed by pressing 'Up' when on the Channel Groups.
'New Programme' flag also added to the EPG screen.

ImageImage
Have also added a new button to the OSD that allows a user to switch between the current channel playing and the previous channel you were watching (Ideal if you're like me and switch channel often when the adverts are playing and you don't have a numeric keypad on your remote to easily switch back) 
I also plan on supporting the EmbyCon addon in this Mod. It will feature main menu items for both Movies and Tv shows that can be enabled/disabled from the skin settings and allow users to create EmbyCon Specific categories for these menu items. Essentially giving exactly the same appearance as the default movie/Tv show menu items. I've found this to be the perfect addon for accessing your Emby media library within Kodi either at home or remotely:-

ImageImage

You might have also noticed I've changed the Home Screen poster amount as well. Personally, I found the default Estuary skin's poster size too big for my liking, but I might add an option in the skin settings to switch between this and the default home view.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PVR Mod for Estuary - Kodi 18 (Leia)3