v18 Library fetching at load and no visualizations during a mixed playlist
@DarkHelmet for interest the alpha builds are all here.

As best I can tell mixed playlists are already broken in alpha1, it was working in Leia at the end of 2017 (I had an old build I could try), but problems start in January 2018. There have been a number of fixes since to the playback control changes made then, and clearly more is needed!

The logs you posts the same, both beta2, and I'm confused what you were intending to offer for comparison purposes. I edited "Krypton" assuming Beta1 was Leia, but still not sure. There is also a lot happening there with addons and JSON calls etc. Could be better to try a fresh test install, default skin, no addons etc. - I'm not saying they cause the issue, just make it harder to see what is happening.

You still seem to get slightly different playlist behaviour from what I have experienced in Beta2 - playback not happening after "next" action. What happens if you just play the mixed .m3u without skipping tracks?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Library fetching at load and no visualizations during a mixed playlist - by DaveBlake - 2018-09-27, 14:22

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Library fetching at load and no visualizations during a mixed playlist0
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.