movies
Hello
What add-on do you recommend me for watching tv series and movies en English and Francaise?
Also I would like to watch tv of other countries
thank you
And I would like to watch with subtitles
Also I would llike to add-on for subs titles the film o tv serie o program tv
Thank you
Until someone provides you some guidance, you can browse through here... https://kodi.tv/addons/browse?keyword=&c...=title+ASC

Moved to Add-ons
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
hello
somebody knows any add-on with of movies with suttitles en French?
I don't find anything
I need the subtitles because I am learning French
thank
As you seem to be very new to Kodi, let´s clear some things up....

Kodi doesn´t provide any kind of content. The add-ons you might refere to, or are asking for, most likely ilegally ship copyrighted content. Discussions or questions about those add-ons is not allowed at all at this forums. You already know that because you have accepted our forum rules. If you have missed reading them, then please follow that link: Forum_rules (wiki)

Regarding subtitles in general...if you have your own movies (downloaded, ripped or however you got them), you are able to use some of our subtitle add-ons which are shipped from our repository. Take a look at this: https://kodi.tv/addons/browse?keyword=&c...=title+ASC

But for sure, there won´t be any add-on which will provide all the newest movies and tv-shows for free which will also contain the subtitles you are searching for. So please stop asking for add-on which will contain those movies and tv-shows.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
movies0