Linux KODI 17.6 UK Series "Bodyguard (2018)" coming up as Japanese show "BG (2018)"
When I scan for names, the UK TV Series "Bodyguard (2018)" comes up instead as the Japanese Series "BG (2018)".

I've matched the exact naming convention in TVDB, tried using "i" and "Refresh" to change the name, tried various combinations of the name to get it to match, none work.

All comments I see on this type of issue say "get the file name right", which I have laboriously checked, so I'm out of ideas.

Cheers
Gordon
(2018-09-24, 13:27)mccraeg Wrote: tried using "i" and "Refresh" to change the name
If you did indeed use Refresh, then you should have been able to pick it out of the list of similar titles.

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=335758
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks for the link, annoyed I didn't find that (and apologetic).

This has now started working without me making any further manual changes, so I can only guess some, or the source database was updated as per the detail in the link.

Anyway, thanks for the help.

Gordon
The scraper was updated a few days ago to overcome another problem at TheTVDB site.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KODI 17.6 UK Series "Bodyguard (2018)" coming up as Japanese show "BG (2018)"0