Subtitles Mangler addon
You can try if this addon will do it for you. You need to alter default settings to fully suit you needs.
RPi4; LibreElec
That shouldn't be made by an external plugin though. Btw i will try it, thanks
(2018-09-24, 22:22)Haris1977 Wrote: That shouldn't be made by an external plugin though. Btw i will try it, thanks
Well i ve download it and i only selected "automatically remove orphaned subtitle files" from housekipping tab. Doesn t work though.
Oh..it works !! It just happens upon the next reboot! Thanks man Smile
(2018-09-25, 11:20)Haris1977 Wrote: Oh..it works !! It just happens upon the next reboot! Thanks man Smile
 It is run periodically every 6 hours unless there's a video being played.
RPi4; LibreElec
But for me it worked after every reboot. Is this normal? I tried it many times to see if it works and it does.
@bkiziuk
@Haris1977

People, I have split off your posts as they were going too off-topic for the Feature Request thread.
And I've moved it into the subtitles support section to finish the job up...
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Sorry, you are right Smile
No matter what i do i cant get it to clean subtitles of ads and unwanted matter. Is this supposed to do that ? If yes can someone suggest the settings ?
(2020-07-24, 20:00)extremeaudio Wrote: No matter what i do i cant get it to clean subtitles of ads and unwanted matter. Is this supposed to do that ? If yes can someone suggest the settings ?

Hi. It should work almost out-of-the-box unless there's some issue. If you enable debug level logging, set it to separate file for clarity, the plugin will log much everything it does.
RPi4; LibreElec

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Subtitles Mangler addon0