OS X Failed to launch in second display in Mojave
No problem in previous version (High Sierra)
But, After upgrade to Mojave last night,
It failed to launch second display I set ( It always launch first display even though I set second display)
Interesting ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
The same problem
Interesting as well.
I got it to work on my second display (Airplay on apple tv) by going to System Preferences > Mission Control, and disabling the "Displays have separate Spaces" option. This is a temporary workaround, but it works.
On my Macbook air it is working. Thank you for your help.
@andrianlee 
Thank you for advice, It works
On my MacBook Pro indeed it is still no working.
Moreover I had to able again the "Displays have separate Spaces" because Kodi was not opening anymore.
Now is opening but still problem persist. Appreciate some tips about it.
Thanks
Hello after I installed Mojave, Kodi has stopped ... I can not install anymore ... is there an alternative?

I think you still need to deactivate gatekeeper
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
I have the same problem. Kodi (17 & 18) is not compatible with "Displays have separate Spaces" in Mojave, which I need to have active for various reasons. I'm hoping this gets fixed. To disable Spaces requires logging out and back in. So it takes a bit of time to get to a point where I can watch KODI on my external monitor. Then, when I'm done, I have to re-enable "Displays have separate Spaces".
No fix in sight for this. Sorry.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Failed to launch in second display in Mojave0