unity skin on kodi leia 18.0
hi i have tested this after changing the xbmc gui version and the only problem im having with it is the file manager dont show anything and dont show any folders or anything any ideas on how i can fix this plz i do understand it isnt available for v18 yet and i am just beta testing certain skins to see how they preform thanks in advance.
You want to edit the addons.xml for the skin only so find that file, open it with something like notepad and look for a line like this...

:
<import addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.12.0"/>

Change to

:
<import addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.13.0"/>

And then test the skin... But, don't blame me if it buggers up your install and requires a restore 

I use this way without problems. (95% successful. )
i have already done that the only fault i can see so far is the file mannager section not working
Here you can download the transparent version I prepared for my own use. 
I did a lot of correction and improvement. but I don't know if the features I don't use are working properly.  (PVR etc.)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1dMvVYB...gl8fbdiyFk
Known bugs: 
system : settings level  (clicking this setting changes, but the button view continues to appear as standard.)
file manager section not working.

https://i.hizliresim.com/k9kzqJ.jpg
https://i.hizliresim.com/NnqBzg.jpg
https://i.hizliresim.com/al5QV2.jpg
need to set xbmc gui to 5.14 in addon.xml
hello how are you I'm also trying to revive the skin unity in its day I got the blur effect and left it waiting for there to be an update for kodi 18 that does not arrive. since we are all at the same point we could collaborate
Hi there.
Very fond of this skin and since day 1 of Leia's release I've been checking this thread for an update.
It would be a shame to lose it after all these years, I'd be happy to help testing and giving feedback to any new development 

Regards
(2019-04-14, 13:36)Vidal Wrote: Hi there.
Very fond of this skin and since day 1 of Leia's release I've been checking this thread for an update.
It would be a shame to lose it after all these years, I'd be happy to help testing and giving feedback to any new development 

Regards
i have a fully working version i made some changes to for leia in my repo
Hello I've been a few days without internet, but I can say that I advance a lot about unity, I got it to work in kodi 18 I applied a transparency and solve the file manager, but I want to do a couple of things more and the problem I find is that because of the 64-bit architecture difference in kodi read the main bar does not work correctly, I guess queen read 32 bit will not be a problem so I have to work on the 2 bases.

I want to make a series of changes and I need your help to upload it again, I have tried to talk with the creators and I have not received an answer if I have to upload it and I will modify some things and from now on I will pick up the witness of the project

I upload several screenshots of my progress  

(2019-04-24, 19:03)RisingDesign Wrote: I upload several screenshots of my progress  

Don't use the img-tags on webpages. That doesn't work.

Instead, use the i-button in the menu bar of the forum editor. It will upload your pics to imgur.com and insert the link automagically in the editor.
Hello I've been a few days without internet, but I can say that I advance a lot about unity, I got it to work in kodi 18 I applied a transparency and solve the file manager, but I want to do a couple of things more and the problem I find is that because of the 64-bit architecture difference in kodi read the main bar does not work correctly, I guess queen read 32 bit will not be a problem so I have to work on the 2 bases.

I want to make a series of changes and I need your help to upload it again, I have tried to talk with the creators and I have not received an answer if I have to upload it and I will modify some things and from now on I will pick up the witness of the project

ImageImageImage
(2019-04-24, 19:14)Klojum Wrote:  thanks
(2019-04-24, 20:34)RisingDesign Wrote: Hello I've been a few days without internet, but I can say that I advance a lot about unity, I got it to work in kodi 18 I applied a transparency and solve the file manager, but I want to do a couple of things more and the problem I find is that because of the 64-bit architecture difference in kodi read the main bar does not work correctly, I guess queen read 32 bit will not be a problem so I have to work on the 2 bases.

ImageImageImage

thats brill keep up the good work n will look forward to seeing it Smile
(2019-04-23, 15:46)djwayne1985 Wrote:
(2019-04-14, 13:36)Vidal Wrote: Hi there.

Regards
i have a fully working version i made some changes to for leia in my repo 
Have you a link to your repo ?
Not needed tx I fixed file manager , surprised this skin doesn’t support custom bg per each menu item ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
unity skin on kodi leia 18.00