Solved Screenshots doesnt show up in AddonInfoDialog if Includes with Params are used
as Title says..

hers the code which was working in Krypton but doesnt in Leia:

xml:

<!-- Screenshots -->
                <include content="ExtInfoLayout-ThumbListWide">
                    <param name="AddInfoHeaderlabel" value="$LOCALIZE[20008]:"/>
                    <param name="AddInfoItemcount" value="$INFO[Container(50).CurrentItem,, / ]$INFO[Container(50).NumItems,, $LOCALIZE[31001]]"/>
                    <param name="AddInfolist_id" value="50"/>
                    <param name="AddInfoOnup_id" value="9000"/>
                    <param name="AddInfoOndown_id" value="noop"/>
                    <param name="AddInfoGroup_height" value="430"/>  
                    <param name="AddInfolist_width" value="1890"/>
                    <param name="AddInfolist_visible" value="Integer.IsGreater(Container(50).NumItems,0)"/>
                    <param name="AddInfoListItemLabel1" value="$INFO[ListItem.Label]"/>
                    <param name="AddInfoListItemLabel2" value="$INFO[ListItem.Label2]"/>
                </include>

(itemCount works by the way...)
I don't see any image values in there?
Shuld get autofilled by "id" (50), if there is a path to the screenshots, i could try that to.  (DialogAddonInfo.xml)

EDIT: Did work in Krypton with the exact same code.

EDIT2: hers the Include (nothing special)

EDIT3: To be shure i use the EXACT same Code as in Krypton, i did now copy the include from Krypton (where it was working) to the Leia include File. Just to be shure there didnt change a single bit.

EDIT"n": Did now also Copy "DialogAddonInfo.xml" from Krypton to the Leia Folder, nothing changed. So, as long i didnt miss a change which has to be done in the AddonInfoDialog for Leia, i dont see why this shouldnt work in Leia to.
What happens if you force the visiblity by changing your "AddInfolist_visible" param to "true"?
If that works try this:

Code:

<param name="AddInfolist_visible" value="Integer.IsGreater(Container(50).NumItems,0) | Container(50).IsUpdating"/>
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
Mystery solved!

ID conflict! -> i had another controll with ID 50 which wasnt "visible". In Krypton this wasnt a problem, and the screenshots did show up anyway, but Kodi 18 didnt like this, and therefore refuse to show the screenshots. Now by working around that ID Conflicht all's fine.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Screenshots doesnt show up in AddonInfoDialog if Includes with Params are used0