Custom Home Items: Same Color as Home Tiles?
Is it possible to make added tiles the same color as the home tiles?
So make the right hand side tiles blue, as in the image below.

thanks

If you up for it you can try this mod

Download zip from my Xperience1080plus-Leia repository and manually add/replace files in skin.xperience1080  folder respectively
(it's working fine for me as you can see from video but I strongly suggest you backup original skin folder first just in case)

(2018-10-14, 22:37)crni Wrote: If you up for it you can try this mod

Finally got around to doing this as I was installing 18.5, so decided to give it a spin.

Great job, thanks
(2019-12-07, 10:07)TarPaulin Wrote:

Finally got around to doing this as I was installing 18.5, so decided to give it a spin.

Great job, thanks

Hi
Can you explain how where I can the xperience 1080+ skin for Leia. I have not installed any previous xperience 1080+ skins before.

Cheers
(2020-06-12, 13:47)mannicra Wrote:
(2019-12-07, 10:07)TarPaulin Wrote:

Great job, thanks

Hi
Can you explain how where I can the xperience 1080+ skin for Leia. I have not installed any previous xperience 1080+ skins before.

Cheers

Sorry install the latest xperience 1080+ skin for Leia

Cheers
This mod works with Krupama build for Matrix (https://github.com/krupama/skin.xperience1080)
Same thing applies, install skin from krupama github then download files from my repo and replace files in skin.xperience1080  folder respectively
Krupama skin won't install on matrix , service.skin.widgets. 0.0.33 error.
That dependency was always the issue when trying to port this skin to matrix for me.Sad
I can install the skin if I remove "import skin.widgets.service"  from addon.xml"  which stops me using skin settings to set up home screen widgets, if I can set those up from xml folders that will be OK for me, will have a go.
EDIT :  Library Node editor allows me to set up spotlight etc. 
Love this skin.
I've installed dependencies from this thread https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=361615 
and then krupama skin and it worked
Thanks, great stuff , the skin.service.widgets python 3 file solves the problem.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Custom Home Items: Same Color as Home Tiles?0